Cubot Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cubot

Tell us how Cubot made you happy

"I have owned 2 Cubot smartphones, the Cubot H1 and currently the Cubot Max. The Max has been one of the best smartphones I've owned, and being a registered blind smartphone user, the 6 inch screen is great, among with the 16 megapixel camera. I'm looking forward to owning the Max 2 when it arrives in April, and my girlfriend is getting one to as she's giving up her contract and going on the same network as I'm on, which will save us more! She likes my Max smartphone. Cubot are getting better with each upgrade they bring out, especially with the way the devices handle with the power consumption. If you're considering getting a new mid range phone, give this company a try, you'll be surprised!"
Are you Cubot? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Cubot mobile phones are very similar to Samsung mobile phones for features, designs etc. I was very pleased to find a large screened phone for half the price of a Samsung phone. It has been pretty reliable so far and I am happy with it"
Cubot is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews