CurryFrenzy.Com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CurryFrenzy.Com

How would you rate CurryFrenzy.Com ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Vyv Wiltshire

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CurryFrenzy.Com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Vyv Wiltshire
"The site is very user friendly and the items are very quick to arrive. I subscribe to their e-mails and get useful recipes telling me different ways of utilising their kits. Their prices are extremely good and the buy 3 pay for 2 offer is even better value, PLUS they have an offer voucher each month. I have recommended them to many people and also bought various kits as presents for family and friends. Without fail, they have all been enthusiastically received."
CurryFrenzy.Com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews