customcamperswales Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend customcamperswales

How would you rate customcamperswales ?

"Custom Camper Wales basically ruined my new Volkswagen Transporter T6 LWB. The workmanship was beyond poor and on top of that they attempted to cover up damage with their company logo sticker, they spilt dirty engine oil inside the drivers foot well, poured on some kitty litter and covered it with the mat for me to discover later. They left rusty swarf all over the van with has taken hours to remove from the paintwork and involved removing trim to find the source of some the rusty streaks pouring out down my brand new white T6. They fitted the leasure battery in totally the wrong place and did not secure it properly. The solar system fitted was completely indequate for its stated purpose. The roof leaks when up, doesn't close properly and has actually damaged the A pillar of the van and worn through the paint where it has rubbed. Hilo themselves discovered over 20 faults and have been unable to fix them in a reasonable time. A year later I still have no redress. If you are looking for a hassle free conversion for your pride and joy you'd do well to avoid Custom Camper Wales. I should add that I can evidence everything I've stated and furthermore I'm aware of others who have had similar issues."
Stuart McFadden
"Wow, where do I start?... I was so excited to be finally be ordering my dream roof on my brand new T6 Van. Unfortunately, drawn in by the promise of a high quality product with a low profile stealth look, all backed up by a network of Hilo trained fitters I’m Sad to say I made a mistake of choosing a hilo roof which turned out to be not only poor quality but was badly installed by Custom Campers Wales who one the ‘recommended’ Hilo trained fitters. When inspected by Hilo themselves they found over 20 faults. Amongst other issues I was left with a van in a terrible stated with damaged paintwork and a leaky roof that doesn’t sit right and the finishing could have been done better by a blind monkey. If you a hassle free quality conversion you’d do well to avoid Custom Camper Wales."
customcamperswales is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews