customcamperswales Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend customcamperswales

How would you rate customcamperswales ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about customcamperswales in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Custom Camper Wales basically ruined my new Volkswagen Transporter T6 LWB. The workmanship was beyond poor and on top of that they attempted to cover up damage with their company logo sticker, they spilt dirty engine oil inside the drivers foot well, poured on some kitty litter and covered it with the mat for me to discover later. They left rusty swarf all over the van with has taken hours to remove from the paintwork and involved removing trim to find the source of some the rusty streaks pouring out down my brand new white T6. They fitted the leasure battery in totally the wrong place and did not secure it properly. The solar system fitted was completely indequate for its stated purpose. The roof leaks when up, doesn't close properly and has actually damaged the A pillar of the van and worn through the paint where it has rubbed. Hilo themselves discovered over 20 faults and have been unable to fix them in a reasonable time. A year later I still have no redress. If you are looking for a hassle free conversion for your pride and joy you'd do well to avoid Custom Camper Wales. I should add that I can evidence everything I've stated and furthermore I'm aware of others who have had similar issues."
customcamperswales is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews