www.cutelily.com Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend www.cutelily.com

Tell us how www.cutelily.com made you happy

"I ordered 2 pairs of sandals on june 28th and it is now July 15 and still no shoes. I’m out $60 and am leaving for vacation in a few days. The tracking number doesn’t work and there is no phone number to contact this company. Just an email which they will not respond to. Never ordering from here again. Absolutely a scam."
"Purchased two pair shoes took over a month and half to get and only received one pair never was told the other pair was out of stock until I kept emailing the them after only one pair showed up just emailed again to see how much longer the other pair would be now I’m told to reorder another pair and they giving me. $2 dollars to find something else and they wouldn’t take as long as the other shoes and no the quality isn’t that good either... never again"
"The are a scam! Took over a month to receive my order and then they sent me the wrong size!! They wanted to reimburse me 10 dollars of the 20 I spent. And then if I wanted the full refund I had to send to shoes to a weird address and PAY for my own shipping."
"Ordered three pair of shoes over three weeks ago and can’t get a straight answer from this company on when they are shipping. I will be sure to spread the word this site is a scam!"
"I recently ordered 4 pairs of shoes from this company, received all my shoes in a timely matter, seems very good quality, and the size is perfect, I will be purchasing again!"
"I ordered some sandals from Cutelily that were too small. I have requested information -5 times-for how to return them. Instead of giving me the info for return, they responded that they are sending another pair and suggested that I give the first pair to a friend. I still have not received return instructions. They have also disregarded my request for a customer service phone number to speak to a manager regarding the terrible service, or lack of, that I have received. I would never order again from Cutelily. They are fraudulent."
"Took a while to get these cuties, but I know when I placed the order. Love...love these animal print sandals, they are super cute and comfortable, the colors are also wild. Very good quality for the price. Highly recommend!"
"Five stars for comfort and fit. Bought a pair of sandals from the website on Mar 15, just received them yesterday. So cute and comfortable, I can wear them all summer, not sure the straps are leather or synthetic, but whatever they are, they are SOFT! I need these in every color!"
www.cutelily.com is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access