www.cutelily.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend www.cutelily.com

Tell us how www.cutelily.com made you happy

"I ordered some sandals from Cutelily that were too small. I have requested information -5 times-for how to return them. Instead of giving me the info for return, they responded that they are sending another pair and suggested that I give the first pair to a friend. I still have not received return instructions. They have also disregarded my request for a customer service phone number to speak to a manager regarding the terrible service, or lack of, that I have received. I would never order again from Cutelily. They are fraudulent."
"Took a while to get these cuties, but I know when I placed the order. Love...love these animal print sandals, they are super cute and comfortable, the colors are also wild. Very good quality for the price. Highly recommend!"
"Five stars for comfort and fit. Bought a pair of sandals from the website on Mar 15, just received them yesterday. So cute and comfortable, I can wear them all summer, not sure the straps are leather or synthetic, but whatever they are, they are SOFT! I need these in every color!"
www.cutelily.com is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews