https://cv-express.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://cv-express.io

Tell us how https://cv-express.io made you happy
pure scam artists, charged 29.90 unexplainably for a supposed 1.90 CV. No contact addresses on their website and no way to cancel, so likely I'll be charged again. very poorly formatted pdf too. Utterly useless
They are cheaters. They charge £30 for a poor cv format (£2) without your consent. Can someone stop these idiots?
They cheat and charge you £30 without any communication/consent when you opt for one week service at £2. Their format sucks. You will never be able to use the resume due to extremely poor formating.
Beware. Expresscv is cheating clients offering sample template and charging a monthly amount of 30$. Client has no idea till they realise these transactions in their credit card statements. They also magically send the bank a contract document to prove their charges BUT the client is never informed about this contract on their website.
Only option is to block ur credit card
Super bonne expérience. C'était la première fois que j'utilisais ce service, j'en suis très satisfaite. Je recommande à 100%.
Theifs!!!!! Say they are providing a service for £0.90 then take a further £29.90 . You can't get in touch with them & can't cancel the subscription anywhere on the site.
scammers STAY AWAY my bank had to block them! 90p then a monthly charge of £29.90!!!!!!
Should be zero stars. Daylight robbery. As it seems is the norm with this company they have charged me 29.90 for a 90p CV.
Have sent 2 nicely worded emails to them but looking at other reviews on this site it would seem I wont be getting a refund anytime soon.
At a time when money is tight and resources are limited I seriously hope the owners of this scam ridden company get a nice dose of Covid19.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ANYTHING THIS COMPANY OFFER.
If I can give minus star I would ! They are thief ! They are charging u 29.90 without inform you with the reason of after 7 days free trial ! Anyway ! When I saw it I emailed them straight away to cancel everything ! Guess what ? They didn’t cancel and they charged me again ! They don’t even have a contact number only email! Very disappointed. Be aware and stay away from this ! Shame on you !!!!!
Robbing cunts
SHITTEST COMPANY EVER - FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD - charged 29 x 2 for a 90p cv
Scammers just tried to make a cv because don’t have a job because of Covid19 charged me £29 instead of 90p and no one gets back. DO NOT USE!
Scam. I'm furious because they told me 0.90 and charged 29.90 and this month again please stay away from of the rubbish site
Avoid this company its a total scam, you will be charged £29.90 rega regardless of what you purchase & you will be signing up to a subscription
Just like everyone else said. Extra charge, huge amount at that....DO NOT BUY their services. I am so mad...
Giving this site a 1 is being generous it's a total scam one off payment of £0.90 then charged £29.90 five days later they just mug you off stay clear of this site and get them blocked
scam they robbed me.
I was agreed to pay for $.90 for 7 days trial it deducted to my account.3.42 dirhams then 5 seconds later ,I was shocked they took 113.41 dirhams its a huge of money. OMG!!!this is too much..... scammers!
Please people never ever use these this website they are scammers, when it's time to download they cv it's normally 90p but instead they charge extra £29.90. I tried to fight it with my bank but they could not help me in getting a refund. Would have given them a 0⭐. People please be warned. AVOID!! NEVER GOT MY REFUND.
Tosses. Hidden charges