https://cv-express.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://cv-express.io

Tell us how https://cv-express.io made you happy
scam they robbed me.
I was agreed to pay for $.90 for 7 days trial it deducted to my account.3.42 dirhams then 5 seconds later ,I was shocked they took 113.41 dirhams its a huge of money. OMG!!!this is too much..... scammers!
Please people never ever use these this website they are scammers, when it's time to download they cv it's normally 90p but instead they charge extra £29.90. I tried to fight it with my bank but they could not help me in getting a refund. Would have given them a 0⭐. People please be warned. AVOID!! NEVER GOT MY REFUND.
Tosses. Hidden charges
Scam scam fraud
This website is a scam. Please read the reviews before using as I didn't and was scammed £29.90. I had agreed to pay 0.90 to download my CV that I had spent two hours creating. Although I had initially thought the service was free, 90p was fair enough I thought! However two days later they charged me £29.90. When I disputed this they said there was a 7 day trial period and after that 29.90 would be deducted. Even if this was true they took the money out two days later not seven. Also complete nightmare getting them to cancel the subscription and any future payments. SCAM.
ABSOLUTE SCAM ARTISTS & ARE VERY GOOD AT IT. BUYER BE “VERY” AWARE!
This is fraud! Scammer! They will shows on their add that you just need to pay $1.9 but at the same exact time when you made a payment they will charged you with another $29! Been sending emails for the refund of the extra payment that has been charged to me but no one gets back to me! Be fair you shitty people! I was just trying to create my CV to find a better job and earn in a fair manner unlike you people!
Site excellent
Super site
j'aime bien votre boutique en ligne il y a vraiment beaucoup de chose positif
Bonjour, site très efficace pour faire votre CV je vous le conseil vivement , il es génial
Site simple, claire, fluide et efficace. Je recommande pour ceux qui souhaitent gagner du temps
Bonjour, Site facile et très facile à utiliser, je recommande
Très bon service, je recommande
Très bon site bien fait et facile de navigation. Aucun bug à signaler
Super je recommande
Vraiment génial ce site, je recommande. C'est très bien fait merci .
merci je suis heureux merrci
Site géniale pour faire un CV, c'est assez simple et surtout hyper rapide, je le recommende vivement à tous ceux qui souhaitent crée leur Cv dès maintenant.
https://cv-express.io is rated 3.52 based on 23 reviews