Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

About Sun Coast Cycle Sports:

Find 10,000s of used motorcycle parts, used ATV parts, used Polaris parts in stock ready to ship. We carry parts for all brands of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and watercraft.

813-774-8844

service@sccs.co

11052 Challenger Ave

A

Customer Service - Good

98.44%
Industry Average
Phenomenal service. Xandra went out of her way to make sure I get the specific OEM part even thou that’s not a service they provide. I have a Challenger 1800 twin engine and the after market impeller was pitched differently. Xandra made sure I got the correct part. Great businesses great service!
posted 2 months ago - Marius
awesome people to deal with, best quality product. good and fast service. I will order again
posted 2 months ago - Ivan
First time buyer and was very pleased with the prompt, courteous and professional service. I will graze thru the website and use them in the future.
posted 2 months ago - STEPHEN
It was great to get parts that are extremely hard to find and great customer service!!!!
posted 2 months ago - karl
Good customer service and fast shipping. Honest about condition of item
posted 2 months ago - randy
Excellent customer service and quick shipping. I have purchased several items from Sun Coast.
posted 4 months ago - Jason
Excellent service and parts were as described. Definitely recommend this seller.
posted 4 months ago - Alesia
This group went way over the top with their customer service! A mistake was made in labeling a used part...they replaced the part with an even-better, correct part. The part was here within two days, lessening my vehicle's down time. I would advise any potential customer to give them strong consideration. I would buy from them again!
posted 4 months ago - Michael
Awesome service ,, Saved me a ton of money over buying new parts , Exact fit and in good condition,, Recommended!!!!
posted 4 months ago - Darryl