Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sun Coast Cycle Sports
Read Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

About Sun Coast Cycle Sports:

Find 10,000s of used motorcycle parts, used ATV parts, used Polaris parts in stock ready to ship. We carry parts for all brands of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and watercraft.

813-774-8844

service@sccs.co

11052 Challenger Ave

The guy I spoke to who/ answered the phone was lucid on point and was nothing but helpful and focused on getting me my part quickly and efficiently and fairly. Made me feel like we slipped back in time, a time when customer relations were important and people took pride more in being good at what they do as well as having obscure vintage parts for the restorers such as myself. If you ever have anything else I need I would not hesitate to give you first shot at my business. Thanks for being there! Not just good, outstanding!
Ordered an entire replacement engine for my bike. Once my order was placed, the emails with updated started to come quickly.
Once I got my motor, unwrapping it revealed how well it was shipped; placed on a used tire, with lots of cardboard to protect it from the banding, and shrink wrapped so we'll it would've made the Egyptian mummy's proud.
All of the electrical wires were also carefully zip tied in place. There was even a quart or so of oil left, to keep the innards lubed up.
Once I had the motors swapped, and everything reconnected, it fired up immediately and easily.
I chose Sun Coast because of product price, they paid for shipping, and stood behind the sale with a 30 day warranty. And I am so thankful that I did, because this company has delivered great customer service.
Well done, y'all.
They had the hard to find part that I needed. Awesome!
Ordered a ECU for my Honda Talon, wanted it as an backup for flashing and send directly to the company who does it. They had no problem to help me and sending it right there. Thanks
They were extremely quick and helpful
One of the best online cycle parts shops I have ever used. Never an issue. Always the correct, quality part. Very reasonable shipping times. Easily recommended.
Great Job, received order quickly and in great condition.
Great costumer service , prices and fast shipping .
Good prices and willing to sell for less when I bought more items
Great product and fast shipping.
Part was Exactly what I ordered
Will use again
Great source for "no longer available" parts. Quick fulfillment and good communication.
A+++++++++
Good product. Good service.
Great group to work with I have bought a couple of items over the past years. Always helpful a friendly and good quality products
Fast shipping and great communication.

Excellent products and great inventory
Started working on my totaled can am defender and came across these guys. There prices are more than fair and they are very honest about there parts. free shipping is top notch, so needless to say i check here first.
Good selection, good prices and fast delivery!!
fast service and shipping . no problems will use again
Great customer service of part was what I needed great condition just like picture
Sun Coast Cycle Sports is rated 4.93 based on 2,023 reviews