Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sun Coast Cycle Sports
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I ordered used parts for a BMW I'm repairing, I had a Cpl questions about the parts and the staff I talked to were very knowledgeable on the parts I needed, they were listed at more then fair prices so I purchased it. It came in excellent time, so was shipped promptly from them. The parts were in excellent shaped and was packed with lots of care for now damage in shipping! 100% recommend business with them and I will be a returning customer. Thanks to all the staff for an excellent shopping experience!"
"I found the motorcycle part I needed at Sun Coast Cycle Sports.The price was right and the condition of the part was good and usable.They shipped it right away and it came to my doorstep really fast considering I'm in Washington state.They have a huge selection of parts to choose from and I will regularly check to see what they get in.Sun Coast Cycle Sports is great to deal with."
"Good prices, arrived on time. Over all good experience."
"Items received were just as I ordered and in good condition As described will quick delivery. Would order from again."
"Part was as described, was very reasonably priced and shipped quickly. Communication was excellent. I will be doing business with these folks again!"
"Perfect fit at a great price"
"You are doing Excellent people. Keep Up the Great Work!"
"AAAAA++++++"
"Great company to do business with. Fast response and quick delivery."
"Items were sent and delivered as described, product quality seems good, I will know more once they are installed. Very satisfied with my purchase. Thanks"
"With purchase it is happy. The excellent seller, quickly sends"
"Excellent service. Quality of parts excellent. Items on ads are clear and show the customer exactly what they getting. Keep up the great work guys."
"It's amazing what OEM parts i can find with them."
"Customer service representative was great to work with - items were shipped out quickly and arrived in the same or better condition that they were described Will order from them again"
"I bought a gauge bracket for my 99 R1. Shipping was faster than advertised, part came in as described. All in all, very satisfied."
"Good salvage part, just as described. Fast service."
"Great service and speed. Great prices as well."
"I ordered a used starter for a Moto Guzzi from an eBay listing. The starter was shipped very quickly, but unfortunately when it arrived it was not in working condition. I notified Sun Coast Cycle Sports of the problem, and was immediately given a refund for my payment. Good, stand-up outfit with customer satisfaction in mind. My only gripe would be that they probably should have checked to confirm that the starter was in working condition before they posted it on eBay."
"Sun Coast Cycle Sports was very helpful in confirming the correct part for my requirements. Part was packed well in the box and arrived on time as expected. Will definitely buy again from them."
"Great prices. Superfast shipping. Excellent packaging."
Sun Coast Cycle Sports is rated 4.81 based on 183 reviews