Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sun Coast Cycle Sports

About Sun Coast Cycle Sports: Find 10,000s of used motorcycle parts, used ATV parts, used Polaris parts in stock ready to ship. We carry parts for all brands of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and watercraft.

813-774-8844

service@sccs.co

11052 Challenger Ave

Click Here
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The guy I spoke to who/ answered the phone was lucid on point and was nothing but helpful and focused on getting me my part quickly and efficiently and fairly. Made me feel like we slipped back in time, a time when customer relations were important and people took pride more in being good at what they do as well as having obscure vintage parts for the restorers such as myself. If you ever have anything else I need I would not hesitate to give you first shot at my business. Thanks for being there! Not just good, outstanding!"
"I am happy with my purchase and would buy from this outfit again. I would like to point out that the plastic shipping bag was a poor choice for this metal brake line as it was bent up pretty good by the time it got here but still useable. The other issue is with the USPS, the shipment when from Florida to Maine by way of California?! This added 7 extra days to the shipping time."
"i liked what i bought and found out the bars are bent on on the right side .you did not show that in a picture.when they mount up on bike you look on the right side and you can look down you can see the bars are moved closer to the engine."
"thanks for the service"
"Everything went smooth. Ordered part and was shipped right away. Works fine, no other issues."
"Shipping was very fast! Unfortunately after install one of the lights did not work."
"Thank you. Very good store."
"Great part for the money, in great condition!! Thanks so much!"
"Items were sent and delivered as described, product quality seems good, I will know more once they are installed. Very satisfied with my purchase. Thanks"
"All good."
"I ordered a used starter for a Moto Guzzi from an eBay listing. The starter was shipped very quickly, but unfortunately when it arrived it was not in working condition. I notified Sun Coast Cycle Sports of the problem, and was immediately given a refund for my payment. Good, stand-up outfit with customer satisfaction in mind. My only gripe would be that they probably should have checked to confirm that the starter was in working condition before they posted it on eBay."
"Great stuff, Prompt shipping, No problems"
"The service was wonderful, shipping items was fast and Well packed with no damages would recommend anyone to shoo with sun coast cycle sports"
"always helped. but made offer on part and made a offer with shippping, then they charged me shupping, on top of offer, then asked for a spring that they have tons and they would not even look. so i paid to much and they didntbassist me with other part it needed and iv bought alot from you guys off ebay.."
"Thank you for fast service thank you"
"good prices and service"
"no issues"
"Good to deal with"
"Good service but pricing a little too high for dent and scratch products."
"Ordered throttle cable.it was not complete.they did refund my money no problem..but not the return 14 dollar freight.."
"Very good assortment of items to buy"
Sun Coast Cycle Sports is rated 4.84 based on 315 reviews