Daana Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daana
Read Daana Reviews
With fabulous and flavoursome food, Daana represents a fantastic dining experience. Staff are courteous and helpful as well as efficient. Prices are modest for the qualityof the food.
I’m not a big fan of Indian cuisine but the food at Daana is delicious. I tried their Thali and found it a great dining experience and quite filling! I am a repeat customer and have recommended Daana to friends and families.
Once again delicious food and exceptional service. The Daana team never disappoint.
Great food, great service, always a great meal
I have been there twice now and both times had nothing short of excellent food and excellent service! Highly recommended. We are vegan and there is a great range of vegan dishes which are easily marked. Can’t wait to go back!
I went to the 150 Regional Thali and the service + food were excellent as usual. Definitely recommend going to Daana, because once you have visited, you will always want to return!
Food is tip top: authentic and delicious. Sunita and Sanjay are perfect hosts and clearly love what they do. Best in Canberra, or even Australia!
The thali we had was delightful. Every dish was so delicious. I wish we could eat food like that every night. Daana is going from strength to strength, I am happy to say.
Awesome service and great ambience to be with friends and families to enjoy the weekend Thali. Dana is true value for every Dana.
Daana is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews