Daiokan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daiokan

+32474907047

Tell us how Daiokan made you happy
Absolutely brilliant service. Kept well informed throughout the process. Price very competitive and the photographer came to our house. Very professional and very nice. Used amazing techniques to keep our ten day old happy throughout the shoot and captured a beautiful array of pics with props and lovely family photos of the three of us. I would recommend to anyone wanting a new born shoot.
I had a couple photo shoot with my boyfriend and I really loved it! Very friendly photographer and pics of great quality. I really recommend Daiokan if you need a professional photographer for a special event. Thanks!
I came across Daiokan online a few months ago and spoke to Theresa on the phone. I must say she got the photographer arranged for us. It was a 1 hour photoshoot session at the studio in London, I got the results within a few days and they are absolutely stunning. I purchased all 100 photos. Additionally, an account is created on Daiokan's website so I can go back any time, see the photos and purchase more (e.g. mug printing, frames, etc) if I need to. Absolutely recommend Daiokan to anyone.
I did a family photoshoot with photographer Alain, while in London. We booked a 2 hour photoshoot around some hotspots in London. Very happy with the results. We got a 2.5 hour shoot for the price of 2 hours and the results are stunning. I would definitely go through Daiokan again if I need another photographer. Thanks!
Thank you Domien! We are glad you are happy with your photo shoot. Ready to work with you again any time!
Daiokan is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews