Dalcoma Specialty Pharmacy Reviews

6PM

dalcomapharmacy@gmail.com

43337 SCHOENHERR

Tell us how Dalcoma Specialty Pharmacy made you happy

"Goodbye Walgreens! This is going to be long, but I feel my positive experience needs to be detailed. I usually don't write reviews, but this one is necessary. I am SO lucky to have found this pharmacy! It reminds me of my former small town drugstore in Northern MI. It's the staff, everyone there is so kind, personable and helpful! Simply outstanding, warm and friendly, not rushed or inconvenienced by questions. Recently, there was a problem with my fill date, my doctor appointment last month had to be on a Wednesday because my doctor was out of town. This changed my usual Tuesday fill date for my meds to Wednesday, which just doesn't work with my schedule; thus, my Tuesday appointments in the first place. The last couple of visits I was waited on by Katya. After my recent doctor appointment (now back to my usual Tuesday appointment) the office faxed my scripts. I went to Dalcoma right after my appointment, (another way they trump Walgreens, they are super quick, they have enough staff!) and Katya, remembering my name from the few previous times she waited on me (that's the small town feeling I missed) said we received your scripts but the fill date is for Wednesday; remember how it switched last month? (again, she remembered me, one customer, out of how many she saw in the meantime? Again, small town treatment, how nice! And, very rare downstate!) Oh, that's right, I said, that just doesn't work for me. Super stressed, I didn't realize I was telling her all the reasons Wednesday is a problem, I think it was a full vent session(?) (she patiently listened) and she said let me see what I can do for you. She got on the phone right away to problem solve for me. Shortly thereafter, she called me up to the counter and said she can fill my medications and it will be about 10 minutes. Wow! No way!!!:) This meant a lot to me that she went the extra mile, she saw how stressed I was initially, understood why Wednesday didn't work because she took the time to listen, but she also CARED enough to try and help me out even though it put extra work/time on her. That's small town service, again! I didn't get that at Walgreens. If there was an issue I was told to discuss it with my doctor (after waiting in the store until they got to me. Frustrating.) Thank you, Katya, you could have easily told me to talk to my doctor, but you went that extra mile, you were happy to do so and took so much stress out of my life by helping me that day, I want you to know I am grateful and you are appreciated! Further, I commend the hiring manager for their discretion on hiring such a compassionate employee, what a gem, please tell her excellent job, and the rest of the staff as well. This pharmacy is like no other! Grateful and loyal, Michelle G."
Are you Dalcoma Specialty Pharmacy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Dalcoma Specialty Pharmacy is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews