Dampworx Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Dampworx

Tell us how Dampworx made you happy

"Avoid this company .This company Dampworx, Newcastle is a Scam. I paid him a lot of money for a damp proof course to my property . Mr Jed Malik the owner after receiving full payment refused to give me a guarantee certificate for about 3 months now. Damp patches are coming out again on the internal walls he worked on . The work he did were poorly done and damps are beginning to re-appear on the walls. He refused to answer my calls or messages and blocked me. He claimed to be from Kingfisher , I rang Kingfisher but they seems not know anything about him. I am now seeking legal advice on this matter."
Are you Dampworx? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Dampworx is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews