David Urquhart Travel Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend David Urquhart Travel
10AM
10AM

Tell us how David Urquhart Travel made you happy

"This the worst travel company i have been with. we shoud of got picked up at 9.00 and it was 11.30 when it came ! ! We where going back home but rung the offices and they said they are comeing ! No sorry nothing ! Do not use this company.😠 Try alfa travel been whith them 12 times and every time we have a very good holladay. 😀"
Are you David Urquhart Travel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Wonderful service from this company."
"DAVID URQUHART SKY TRAVEL .....NOT TO BE TRUSTED I booked a holiday with this company requesting a room with a double bed and a sea view when i got to the hotel it turns out that there is not a double bed in the hotel and no sea view, on booking the holiday the girl ROISIN CAMPBELL said she would request a double room and a sea view , why would she do that ? she must have been aware neather existed..I complaind to the rep on site and she said she would get in touch with the office back in East Kilbride and get back to me she never did in fact she nearly fell down the stair trying to avoid me , once I got home I complained direct to EAST KILBRIDE but all I got was some jobs worth EMMA BARR telling me what a lovely holiday I had and how good the staff were that had handled my complaint ....£3200 it is quite a lot of money to part with to be patronised by the likes of her. DAVID URQUHART SKY TRAVEL .....NOT TO BE TRUSTED ...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"
David Urquhart Travel is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews