Daxter.io Reviews

E
Happiness Grade
Read Daxter.io Reviews

About Daxter.io:

Daxter is an innovative platform in which gamers from all over the world can interact with each other and also buy any digital product at the best price.

support@daxter.io

E

Refund - Difficult

43.48%
Industry Average
The worst service that I ever tested!!! 24 hours to have a instant key and no support! I have buyed a key to another seller after 24 hours and and can be refund... Total scam!
posted 2 months ago - Anonyme
i paid for microsoft office but i still haven't received activation code, they are not responding either, i think this is a scam. my problem is still not solved. gladly refund my money
posted 3 months ago - Masin Youba
Key didn't work, asking for a refund
posted 4 months ago - Miguel Bayod
Seriously ? i buy a license for a MS office Pro Plus 2019 . I download the program and install this . i Copy key from your website and Office Pro plus say : You copy of Microsoft Office Professionnal Plus 2019 cannot be activated because specified product key has already been actived the maximum numer of times . i need a new key or refund !
posted 4 months ago - Mathieu Viala
Two office keys didn't work, still waiting for refund.
posted 5 months ago - J B
Your website sell the fake Microsoft Key, and had already been used on other device. Very Very angry, and upset!!! Please refund
posted 6 months ago - Shih Chieh Chuang
I receiving a wrong version of the game, which didn't included the Seasonspass, I contacted support, they gave me one DLC in return, after explaining that a pack, isn't the same as an Edition, with the proof, they kept asking for aditional information and not assisting in this matter. After several mails I gave up and they offered me a refund.
posted 6 months ago - Martein Ruitenbeek
I had purchased Cities: Skylines Complete edition and they didn't give me a key and stated that "Unconfirmed ยท Unpaid". I've contacted support for a refund or for information on what's going on, but I can only hope that this site isn't a scam. To be honest tho I do think it is.
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
I thought I was buying GTA5 but a bought the shark cards, because of your misleading Titles and GUI, and now I can't even get a refund...
posted 10 months ago - Jalal Sordo
Got scammed when purchasing game from them, it was a Duplicated key, support didn't help as they used a trick, to give a proof of activation date, and steam support doesn't do it because it is bought from third party store. No refund or new cdkey, support is very slow in response..
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous