Daxter.io Reviews

Based on 1,113 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
I received the order without any problems.
Cannot redeem.
Malgré un paiement bien effectué et débité de mon compte bancaire cela fait 3 semaines que j'ai passé commande et que je n'ai toujours pas reçu ma clé. La commande est marqué comme "non confirmée" alors que j'ai été débité le jour même. J'ai contacté le SAV qui m'a répondu mais qui ne m'a toujours pas trouvé de solution! A fuir!
I bought a game, received a key that was already used, asked for a working one and after they figured they couldn't give me one I was told a refund was going to be issued instead. It's been three weeks and I still didn't get my refund. Worst website I had to purchase from so far.
sent 3 tickets regarding my order where the code that was given to me was already redeemed.
I paid for the key and received it quickly. Great service. Excellent tech support.
the key didnt work nor a proper support helped me he said try this code "try".... at office.com/setup never going to use this site again
I bought a key for grid autosport global, appear key no valid
oficce keys dont work
Excellent
COMPRE CINCO LICENCIAS Y DOS ME SALEN INVALIDAS, LOS CODIGOS SON: [CODE: F2Y99-3NFTB-FFTC3-GJ8X9-HCHRX] [CODE: N88HR-G2TFR-CVDF9-QYK2R-F634X]
Códigos usados..... Windows no me los acepta
Paid with crypto, received product very quickly after payment was confirmed.
Very Good website for buying gift cards
as far as my experience with daxter is concerned ,its ok....got the key after long time and it is a working key....overall satisfied....not so bad...
Very bad. You are not selling keys you are just selling illegal cracked software.
Perfect: cheap, fast and affordable. I suggest it.
Perfetto, tutto a posto. Grazie!
Fast but not working. Buy a Office 2021 Key, download the iso from description and use the key. Get the message that the key is invalid. Update: very fast and qualified service! Get directly a response, Help and a new working key! Awesome Daxter! Any time again!
Daxter.io is rated 3.8 based on 1,113 reviews