Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
La licence ne fonctionne pas, c'est une licence qui a déjà servie a de nombreuses reprises. Surtout site à éviter, arnaque.
Price is good, but the service is bad. Delivery is slow and the support, nothing to expect. It's been 15hrs. No key and no reply from their support.
My key didn’t work and after few days, I still didn’t get any response to my ticket. Compared to other sites the responds time is in my opinion not good.
This game do not work
My key's wrong...
Well I bought a deep sky derelict - Station Life DLC. It took a few hours to get the code which I don't bother. But after that, when I tried to redeem the code the code isn't from the DLC I bought because steam says that I already got the game I'm triying to redeem and the only one that I don't have is this one. So I started a ticket, they say they have support 24/7, well I waited 24h to get an answer "show us a screenshot of the problem", I showed them 2 screenshots just 20minutes after they answered me. Now I've been waiting 48hours since that, so 72hours since i posted the ticket an the only response was "show us a screenshot" I totally NOT recommend this.
Código de activación no valida para Nintendo Switch, me dais un código de 15 caracteres y con uno de ellos la letra Z, cuando Nintendo sus códigos son 16 caracteres y no contienen I, O, Z
I payed for minecraft windows edition and : "This code has already been redeemed." they stole my money! After a week and 2 claims(and negative reviews) I finally got the right code. Support is not 24/7!
Not what was described
Got scammed when purchasing game from them, it was a Duplicated key, support didn't help as they used a trick, to give a proof of activation date, and steam support doesn't do it because it is bought from third party store. No refund or new cdkey, support is very slow in response..
The product key has already been redeemed and no response to the ticket.
The product key that was sent had already been redeemed.
Took my money and then no response, no key, no answer on tickets.
Had a Key that didnt work...after some waiting the support resolved the problem.
shity website .thay dont replay to your tickets .thay took my money , all your orders will be on hold . 0 star
Dommage qu'on ne peux mettre ZÉRO étoile.... J’achète une clef Win 10, je ne la reçois pas, je lance un ticket et aucune réponse... Se sont des voleurs !
Key not valid, already used, I want money back
The key i bought is already used by unknown one. So i can't use Microsoft Office 2019.
I received the code after 2 days and it works. Thanks DAXTER