Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
Very Long time For delivery
After some technical difficulties customer support helped me after about 2 days. The key I received is working. Customer support could be faster though. As an improvement I would suggest that if there is an error in the payment system. Just let people cancel their order with the cancellation button. That does not seem to work right now.
MS Office Professional 2019 is activated. The procedure is not that simple via telephone (I was asked how many computers are activated using the key code) but for the price, worth it. The daxter's ticketing system support didn't work, that's why I give 3 stars but they answered me on email support@daxter.io.
Support work over e-mail but not the code for Gears 5 have found the site over planetkey.de and planetkey say its for steam but maybe its work only for xbox live have not try it because i dont pay 10€monthly for online service. The key have 25numbers and so long keys i know only for xbox codes
i waited 2 hours but i got the key after i wrote with the suppoert. nice suppoert but solwly website. you can use it but you can wait a long time for the key that why 3/5
The key provided was allready used and should be activated by phone. In that case I could buy even a much cheaper serial if I wanted that.
Compre código activación Office 2019, el cual no era valido, envie captura pantalla, del mensaje. Aun no tengo solución. Ya se ha solucionado, gracias y un saludo
Where's my Code? Where's my money? I sent this "review" Two weeks ago, right now, the problem is solved.
The key worked and it was really cheep, so thanks for that. But I had to wait nearly 48h.
Bonjour, j’ai acheté une clé windows 10 et il m’est impossible de l’activé car la clé n’est pas bonne. Puis-je avoir une nouvelle clé valide merci. Cordialement.
Good price, took two days to send the code
I need to ask the support team to send a new key because the first one was used. but in the end it works. More effort than it should...
I received a key which was already used (office 2019 professional). Created a ticket, waited for hours. No reply yet. First time I'm experiencing such a situation with buying a key, also first time I'm using daxter... I don't believe in coincidences. I also didn't receive an email for notifying me of the creation of my ticket. Smells fishy. I just hope I'm not being robbed and that they just have a slower service. I really feel foolish for buying from this site without properly investigating. Edit: Solved, I had to activate via phone, don't know why that is. Glad they didn't leave me hanging. So conclusion: just slow service and keys are weird to activate I guess.
Ordered office pro plus and didn't receive the key. Received a key after 48 hours. The key activates office only through mobile activation. Don't even try bothering with online activation.
Un peu de retard dans l'exécution. J'ai commencé à avoir des doutes après plus d'une heure d'attente. Après mon avis sur le site du comparateur j'ai reçu mon code dans les 10 Minutes. Un peu inquiétant pour un nouvel utilisateur.
Long waiting for a key, and when the microsoft key was delivered I was given a invalid one. Now I have requested a new one. After the request Daxter has given me a valid one. So the service was good, but could be better to give me in the first place a good one. The main point is that they are reliable and that's important for me.
The problems I had is why no link to download Office. The other Issue is why the payment changed from € at first to Russian Rubles !
I payed for minecraft windows edition and : "This code has already been redeemed." they stole my money! After a week and 2 claims(and negative reviews) I finally got the right code. Support is not 24/7!
Wanted a office 2019 version, got a 2016 version... In the end, i still got a cheap version of office, so im happy, but was hoping for the 2019 version, because that was how it was advertised.
Very friendly interface and quick purchase. but try to use the support and no one reply.
Daxter.io is rated 3.85 based on 852 reviews