dc digital entertainment Insights

dc digital entertainment have a Customer Happiness Grade of F. Customers are unhappy with their delivery, customer service and refunds.

F
Happiness Grade
E

Delivery - Slow

42.86%
Industry Average
" The two photos I sent have the date and location (delivery address) in the file information settings. "
- wendy
" He told me they'd actually send the cheque Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day Before 1pm. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Customer service nigh on non existent - a real problem if you are due a refund! If you must buy from Buy TV Direct, as they are now called, pay by credit card so you're protected. "
- MS
" I am now awaiting the accounts to clear my refund back to my account and will update you when this happens. "
22.22%
- MS
" As I have not had my refund and DC Digital have insisted I must receive my refund in breach of the law (see Consumer Rights Act 2015) by a business cheque, not the original form of payment I made being by a direct bank transfer, I must write a secondary review detailing that experience of dc digital entertainment Ltd's further level of service (as per TrustPilot guidelines. "

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access