DC Supplies Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DC Supplies

About DC Supplies: What we sell cheaper?

High-quality products from the fields of electronics and IT Networking. Our product selection range extends from hundreds of brand products to reasonable and realistic promotional campaigns.

WHY ARE WE JUST CHEAPER?
Through our years of industry experience and skillful manufacturer and supplier selection we can pass on the good conditions of purchase and huge discounts directly to our customers.
The specialization in the ecommerce saves unnecessary costs and helps increase the discount level for our valuable customers. Through tiered pricing we offer great discounts for larger quantities. Our efficient, experience and meticulous logistics staff not only guarantees a direct delivery, but also low shipping costs.
Try us with an order and we will arrange an advantageous, direct and smooth delivery to. We look forward to working with you! Your DCSupplies.net team :).

sales@dcsupplies.net

How would you rate DC Supplies ?

(optional)

"My rep Sunny was very helpful and went out of his way to help me, very knowledgeable as well."
"Always a pleasure to work with Sunny"
"The Delivery is very fast and The main thing I'd love about is a very kind and responsive support. Thanks"
"Great Company to work with"
"They were very helpful in getting what I needed."
"everything was perfect, just my understanding was that they come in a cisco box, and 3 of them were mentioned on the website that they are new in a cco box, but they are not. also the mounts are rusty :( but other than that everything was perfect, i will def buy more in future from you."
"Delivery is very fast. The main thing I'd love about them is a very kind and responsive support on replacing the defective part I received from them."
"The quote we requested was given very quickly and there was no charge for shipping. Shipping was very quick."
"When we needed Cisco licenses for our remote access devices DC supplies helped us get connected with their quick response. Their product availability and rapid turnaround makes life easy when anxious users are calling. Thanks DC Supplies!"
Thank you James!
"Sunny is excellent. Knows the Cisco software and hardware pretty well and is happy to get additional info when needed. Pricing is pretty good also."
"the speedly"
"Rapid response , good price"
"Great experience , all went in well - would recommend!"
Thanks Garth! :)
"I was able to find the equipment I was looking for where other websites were out of stock."
Thank you Charles!
"I was in a crunch, searching for a solution for one of my clients, I was getting nowhere... until I came across DC Supplies. Not only did they point me in the right direction (and later followed up to make sure everything was working as it should), I paid less than 10%... yes less than 10% of what I would have paid for the same solution elsewhere. Syed, the rep who helped me out, is an amazing fellow, and from what I've experienced, the entire staff are great people who are more concerned with customer satisfaction than just simply making a sale. I truly recommend them for all your hardware needs, cause if they don't have it, they will find it for you, and most likely at a better price than you would find it elsewhere. ~Andrew @ w3K Inc."
"They supplied good quality refurbished Cisco switches at a very competitive price. Shipping was quick and everything was as expected."
"We purchased a refurbished CIsco WS-C2960S-24PD-L Switch from DC Supplies and the price and service was nothing short of excellent. Thank you DC Supplies. I am sure we will be back next time we need Such gear."
"Fast and Prompt Delivery."
(Customer Services) -
"Responsive both by phone, web and email"
Chrisanne P
Verified Buyer
"Sales team very helpful in helping me find products and very quick to respond. Would recommend"
DC Supplies is rated 4.83 based on 52 reviews