DC Supplies Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DC Supplies

About DC Supplies: What we sell cheaper?

High-quality products from the fields of electronics and IT Networking. Our product selection range extends from hundreds of brand products to reasonable and realistic promotional campaigns.

WHY ARE WE JUST CHEAPER?
Through our years of industry experience and skillful manufacturer and supplier selection we can pass on the good conditions of purchase and huge discounts directly to our customers.
The specialization in the ecommerce saves unnecessary costs and helps increase the discount level for our valuable customers. Through tiered pricing we offer great discounts for larger quantities. Our efficient, experience and meticulous logistics staff not only guarantees a direct delivery, but also low shipping costs.
Try us with an order and we will arrange an advantageous, direct and smooth delivery to. We look forward to working with you! Your DCSupplies.net team :).

sales@dcsupplies.net

Tell us how DC Supplies made you happy

"I've been dealing with DC Supplies since they first opened for business. They never fail to deliver top quality products at competitive prices."
"service is beyond reproach, would prove very helpful if the serial numbers are included with commercial invoice."
"Sunny is one of the best people i've ever dealt with, the care and dedication he provide to fulfill our needs are exceptional. Thanks, Ahmed Alani"
"Nice work, good prices, on time."
"Great service. Thank you."
"Always the best service and response time from the staff at DC Supplies !! Shipping rates are great as well as their pricing... thanks so much for a great experience every time !!!!"
"Excellent Services. Always on time with Great Prices. Thank you"
"Honest hard working group of people. They've always come through for me and delivered EXACTLY what they said they would. Been working with them since they started up and they've never let me down. I had a huge order at the first of this year that could have ruined me financially if anything went wrong and these guys helped me make that order successful. People you can count on!!"
"Good job in expediting this for me."
"Always on time and excellet products."
"Good communication Customer friendly Good products and able to compete in price"
"Getting me the items I needed at a great price"
"My rep Sunny was very helpful and went out of his way to help me, very knowledgeable as well."
"Always a pleasure to work with Sunny"
"The Delivery is very fast and The main thing I'd love about is a very kind and responsive support. Thanks"
"Great Company to work with"
"They were very helpful in getting what I needed."
"everything was perfect, just my understanding was that they come in a cisco box, and 3 of them were mentioned on the website that they are new in a cco box, but they are not. also the mounts are rusty :( but other than that everything was perfect, i will def buy more in future from you."
"Delivery is very fast. The main thing I'd love about them is a very kind and responsive support on replacing the defective part I received from them."
"The quote we requested was given very quickly and there was no charge for shipping. Shipping was very quick."
DC Supplies is rated 4.86 based on 64 reviews