De Agostini Editore Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend De Agostini Editore

How would you rate De Agostini Editore?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Paul Cooke

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about De Agostini Editore in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Paul Cooke
"I bought a 3 year subscription to build a spitfire. They twice have stopped supply for no reason mid subscription. Several times they have sent stuff in envelopes that got snapped in the post. Their customer service is the most inept on the planet. They didnt supply parts for 6 months and said they had none. I chased and they sent the wrong parts. There is very serious fundamental issues with this business. I could go on .."
De Agostini Editore is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews