Decovo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Decovo

+1 855-941-020

info@decovo.com

340 S Lemon Ave. #5782WalnutCA91789

How would you rate Decovo ?

"After receiving my first two items from Decovo, I really do believe they value high quality goods. I know I like to fill my home with a few nice things rather than a multitude of cheap things, and I know I can visit Decovo and not worry about whether something might not hold up. They've done the curation for me! Their standards are very high, and it's a relief."
"I selected birthday gifts from Decovo. My sister loved them. The quality is great, and whatever you choose is special."
"I'd never heard of Decovo before I saw one of their ads and thought I'd give them a try. Sustainability and craftsmanship are things I value highly and I found the site full of beautiful and creative things to buy. The experience was great, no complaints. I'll be coming back for gifts now the holiday season is almost here!"
Decovo is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews