Dee Kitchens Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Dee Kitchens

How would you rate Dee Kitchens ?

"Firstly they state, you don't pay a penny until the jobs done, this is Rubbish. They insist on full payment before they even deliver the kitchen and ask £1000 up front when taking your order. The workmanship is of the poorest quality with worktops set at different heights, with a hob in the middle, looks awefull. There's lots more wrong too, gaps filled with silicone to cover up mistakes, poor plumbing and shoddy joiner work. Don't waste your money here, I paid over £8000 and wish I hadn't bothered now. I hope people read this before losing money to this company and I've also written to Which as they recommend them. Hopefully not for much longer, once they've seen the mess left at my property."
Dee Kitchens is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews