Main Website Store Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Main Website Store

How would you rate Main Website Store ?

(optional)

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Main Website Store in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Wish I could give a 0, product quality is absolute garbage. Website policies, garbage."
"Ordered from them a Bose speaker on 1.5.2018, this is 1.12.2018 and have tried to contact them to see if it has shipped since they already have my money through PayPal. There is no way to contact them, apparently this is a bogus company and a scam to just collect your money and you get nothing in return. Don't purchase from this company. I've learned my lesson to research the comment section. Hope they choke on my $149.99."
"Untrustworthy"
"I placed an order through their site: blackhawksprosport.com web page and I received a confirmation email from "The Main Website store". I knew right away after receiving an email from this company that this was a scam. I received an email from China (1/2 in Chinese writing) the next day saying that the t-shirt I ordered was out of stock and they told me to choose another style. After literally 2 weeks, everyday telling them to cancel the order as I didn't want another shirt, they charged my credit card. I then went back and forth via email with an alias named "Alexis Linter" (clearly not her name), she kept telling me that I would have to pay a 15% service fee for the credit card transaction. How dare they charge my card to begin with when they never sent me anything. My credit card company has since handled the charge reversal for me as they are away of this scam company but I've still been emailing "Alexis" every day asking about my refund. I get no response, of course. This company does business under several alias websites so I would recommend that people only buy online from reputable companies, as I certainly have learned my lesson with this one."
"I would give this company a “ZERO” rating. They take your money, send a confirmation of your order email, and then you never hear from them again. I have sent at least 6 follow up emails to them, and did not receive any response. My order was placed over a month ago. Save yourself the time and money and do not order from them."
"Scam and lost money"
"SCAM SCAM SCAM"
"NOT RECIVED ANY NOTICE ABOUT MY ORDER"
"Main Website Store is a Fucking Scam site use it and loose your money"
Giulia
"Very good and affordable products, very quick delivery."
Main Website Store is rated 1.40 based on 10 reviews