Main Website Store Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Main Website Store

Tell us how Main Website Store made you happy

"THIS PLACE IS A MAJOR SCAM. THEY GOT MY MONEY--HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM SINCE!"
Are you Main Website Store? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"took my money now no communication or product"
"I, as well have order from this company and have not been able to contact them. I will be fileing my complaint with the BBB and The AG's office in my state. This is not good business stealing people's money."
"ORDERED A SWEATSHIRT 12/20/18. SAID I WOULD RECEIVE IN TWO WEEKS. HAVE NOT RECEIVED. NO WAY TO CONTACT AND NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS. IT'S A MAJOR SCAM!!! STAY AWAY."
"This store is a SCAM. I ordered my son a football jersey on Christmas day with the money he received for a gift. My fault for not checking the website out further but as usual kids get you when you're trying to do something and you don't pay full attention to what you're doing. I have been trying to email them for 2 weeks now trying to find out where my son's jersey is and surprise surprise, no response. I looked at my credit card statement and what should have been a charge of $53.49 on my statement ended up being a charge of $59.69, something to do with a foreign exchange rate??? Needless to say there is now an investigation into my charges and the company and I had to close my card and be reissued a new one. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!"
"I havent received my order nor a refund!"
"Same as everyone else. Ordered an NFL jersey a month ago and never received it. Also, my credit card received multiple fraud charges at other businesses about 10 days later and we had to cancel my card. Thinking it was these guys. Total scam."
"Ordered for Christmas but not received. Requesting refund no response, Do NOT order from them!"
"When you don’t receive your order and my order # is 000000006, and questions are to be sent to support@example.com something smells like a rat. Pretty sure it is."
"This outfit is a total SCAM!! They are in China posing as a legitimate company. on top of not getting my Jersey as I ordered, they actually charged my card $7.00 in international charges. They possibly have several sites. My cheating site was workouttrains.com"
"I bought an NFL jersey over a month ago. Still have not received it!"
"I ordered a NFL tshirt for Christmas for my daughter almost a month ago and still haven’t received it. There is no response to my emails and no number to call them. Seems like a total scam!"
"Bought something a month ago and still haven’t received it. Can’t contact them! Total scam and the fact that Facebook allows scam companies to promote their items is bullshit. Done with both!"
"No me esplico como no están en la cárcel por estafadores"
"Sois unos estafadores"
"Estafadores más que estafadores"
"Scam. Took my money and never received anything!"
"Thieves, money taken never received goods or heard from them!! Plus stole more money than the amount I was charged...so angry will be contacting stranding standards !!"
"I been waiting since October 6, and nothing since confirmation email. If this is scam and Facebook is allowing these scam companies to place ads on their site are they liable?"
"Scam. Take your money. Received no goods and no way of contacting them ."
Main Website Store is rated 1.13 based on 31 reviews