dermelastic.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend dermelastic.com

Tell us how dermelastic.com made you happy
Very much satisfied I think I will require only a month more and my body will be free from stretch marks.
A long time ago I did an operation and there were marks of stitches I used this because it was bought by my sister for her stretch marks and it was doing well so I bought a new one for myself and it did work.
Stretch Marks are fading, the roughness of the skin is gone completely and all thanks to dermelastic.
I love the smell too and have used it once as a moisturizer before going out cause it heals cracked skin too. And my stretch marks got healed in 2 months or more.
Not a single stretch marks are there in my whole body thanks to my husband for the massage and thanks to dermelastic for the work.
I was massaging it daily and every day I used to think something magical will happen like I have read so many positive reviews about this serum but in my cause, it was not happening so I stopped using it and one day I was taking a shower and 50% of my stretch marks were gone I ran and started using it again... will share the rest
This experience was something different I never thought stretch marks will go as my mom said and many other moms but it did in exact 3 months all gone not a single silvery line.
Fighting with strength marks was not new for me because of my body weight but it became easy after using dermelastic and it's been a while and I am happy with daily changes.
Not much but there were few around my chest above my breasts but still I have to remove them so I used this and it removed them.
I had stretch marks after delivery and it helped me remove all my husband was having around is chest I applied the remaining serum and it faded it too!!!
My stretch marks were due to exercises so will it work in my case too? I am massaging with coconut oil right now but I don't think it's working.
I used it along with my mom's guided homemade remedies that were aloe vera gel and I don't know how much it worked but dermelastic did work cause a friend of mine used it and she only suggested to me...
Stretch Marks were all over my body as I had a sudden change in weight after a long time this serum helped to remove all the stretch marks.
My thighs were full of stretch marks and now they all are gone. I move my hands under my thighs like a freak and just feel the new good skin. Girls out there try it.
I removed a scar from my chin 1st I used it to remove stretch marks from my shoulder and now a scar. Isn't this product too good to be natural?
Never imagined that there is a way to remove stretch marks my mom had them and I was like ya now it's my turn but then I started using this and my mom is like stretch marks are like the pride I said I believe that too but please let my baby see his mom's original belly too......
Being a mom brings many changes and I was not ready for all of them including stretch marks so I said goodbye. And yes dermelastic helped me. I came to know about this product from my gym freak neighbor.
I was not having proper stretch Marks there were stretch marks but cuts too I had an accident were my muscles of my leg were torn and outside the skin, it looked like stretch marks I used it for me one bottle was not enough it took 2 and more than 4 months but now the skin is little shinny like a newborn baby that's it rest great.
My aunty used this product and some of it was still in it I used it near my chest as I had stretch marks during my puberty which are no longer there. Nice action I just used it to test does such things actually works.... well they do at least this one did
Actually works!!!