dermelastic.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend dermelastic.com

Tell us how dermelastic.com made you happy
Never imagined that there is a way to remove stretch marks my mom had them and I was like ya now it's my turn but then I started using this and my mom is like stretch marks are like the pride I said I believe that too but please let my baby see his mom's original belly too......
Being a mom brings many changes and I was not ready for all of them including stretch marks so I said goodbye. And yes dermelastic helped me. I came to know about this product from my gym freak neighbor.
I was not having proper stretch Marks there were stretch marks but cuts too I had an accident were my muscles of my leg were torn and outside the skin, it looked like stretch marks I used it for me one bottle was not enough it took 2 and more than 4 months but now the skin is little shinny like a newborn baby that's it rest great.
My aunty used this product and some of it was still in it I used it near my chest as I had stretch marks during my puberty which are no longer there. Nice action I just used it to test does such things actually works.... well they do at least this one did
Actually works!!!