Design Arts Seminars, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Design Arts Seminars, Inc.
Read Design Arts Seminars, Inc.  Reviews

1.800.264.9605

info@designarts.org

111 NE 1st Street
Floor 8 Suite 358

Tell us how Design Arts Seminars, Inc. made you happy
Always a topic of interest,ass it is alway changing and a subject that I value very much. Well done.
Very clear and organized presentation. I am happy to say that I learned several useful things! Thank you!
very easy process, good content
all good thanks
Terrific as usual.
I always enjoy Lynn's humor!
Lynn always has a amazing perspectives that broadens the mind, regardless of the topic!!
All Good & Great customer service!!! :)
The webinar was great as usual until the last 30 min. At that point the picture on the screen never moved past the obesity chart for the U.S. I never got to see the adult playgrounds, the video or anything else. Not sure what happened because I could always see and hear Lynn clearly. Wish I could have seen what she was talking about
Very good course interesting and positive. Good instructor.
Thanks for another great class!
Design Arts Seminars is great!
Lynn is a joy to listen to!
Lynne, As always is excellent. Great information and presentation. I always enjoy these learning experiences. Thank You
Always very informative and organized!
Design Arts Seminars are always the best more informative and professional run seminars that I take each year. I always walk away feeling like I have just be given a wealth of knowledge.
always great and informative!
(Live Webinars) - Posted 4 months ago
Design Arts seminars are very convenient and informative. They enable all designers to access seminars focused on their personal needs, allowing them to make their selections from a broad base of building, architectural and design subjects.
(On-Demand-Webinars) - Posted 6 months ago
Well organized credit seminars on carrying topics.
(Live-Webinars) - Posted 6 months ago
The information was interesting. The instructor was new and that showed. I am sure I that he will ‘hone’ his presentation style and become a regular instructor because he has an important message.
(Live-Webinars) - Posted 6 months ago