Milam Mattress Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Milam Mattress

Tell us how Milam Mattress made you happy

"This mattress isn't noticeably more comfortable than a lot of other mattresses I've slept on, and I don't feel it's affected my sleep quality in any way, but it seems like a decent product. It's certainly far better than those memory foam mattresses that everyone is getting now, but it's also a lot more expensive. I believe them when they say it's made from high-quality materials, although obviously it's hard to say how that actually affects your experience. If, like me, you specifically want a latex mattress, I would recommend Milam because you probably won't find one cheaper. Assuming it holds up well over the next few years, I'll be content with my purchase. I wish it didn't have turquoise piping, but you can't usually see that through the sheet. Finally, I should note delivery was very quick."
"My baby threw up over the pillow and there was no option other than to put it in the wash. I did so on a wool cycle and then tumble dried with a ball at low heat as recommended by other wool pillow manufacturers online - the pillow unfortunately went all clumpy. Milam should make the pillow with an extra removable cover/pillow protector to give some extra protection for spills"
Milam Mattress is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews