https://www.designcentralltd.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.designcentralltd.co.uk/

Tell us how https://www.designcentralltd.co.uk/ made you happy
They log positive reviews after the negative ones. And they are all written in a certain way. Avoid this company without question. you can find genuinely good design and video services on freelancing sites. Spare yourself the trouble of working with a dishonest company that does not deliver.
I'm sure they will add 10 more positive review after this, logo symmetry(central design LTD) is under another company register in UK by the same individuals that have many names. Taking mix and match of web contend images and review jus slapping it on their site, then showing the work that they claim it's their own. Unfortunately, I allow this to happens ONLY because finding they apparch me on Bark.com. If a company price is too good to be TRue Dont do it! And first of all check the company registered in The UK. #Bark #scam #fraud #actionfraud #report #ignoring #fakenews #false #HMRC #badaccountant #itechdevices UK LT #designCentral LTD #designcentral limited #takeandrun #companyhouse #immiragtion #deport #VATscam #HMRCscam. #overseabuinessscam #scam #scam!
Terrible company that keeps asking for more money or they will shut down your website that you already paid for. They go under several different business names and wont give you their actual business address.
So far, I am very happy with the book cover they are designing which is exceeded my expectations. It is being designed with a 3D effect and an excellent choice of colors that are very inviting and I believe will pop out at people walking by in the book store once it is completed.
When you don't have time or money to waste and want to get your video project done right the first time, David is your guy. I gave him a general idea of what I was looking for and he took it and delivered above and beyond, with great 3D Effects. I cannot recommend him highly enough- he is a true gem in Design Central LTD and I hope to work with him again in the future.
Anna is a fantastic editor and writer. She produced superb work, following my very precise guidelines to a Anna. She's professional, a great communicator, and all around a delight to work with. Highly recommend!
She did an amazing job! Not only did she do a great job re-wording and embellishing the content for my website, she also interweaved her own research into the content and made the content very engaging for my prospective customers. I appreciate the job she did and I highly recommend her. She delivered my content ahead of schedule and the communication was fast and she was patient to answer all of my questions.
The care they have paid along with Branding approaches is excellent, and the staff is outstanding. In just a few days I had a marvelous suggestion, above and beyond what I have made expectations. We could not have opted for a better team of specialists to characterize us. You guys are and will remain my "web guys" in the future to come.
He is very communicative, follows up and also meets the deadline set. Really proficient and easy to work with. Highly recommended!
https://www.designcentralltd.co.uk/ is rated 3.67 based on 9 reviews