Designers Wallpaper Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Designers Wallpaper

How would you rate Designers Wallpaper ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
nicholas
Love my wallpaper!!! That's all i can say! Great fast service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Designers Wallpaper in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Love my wallpaper!!! That's all i can say! Great fast service"
"My order was processed quickly and the wallpaper turned out better than we expected. It makes a beautiful statement in our room."
"The selection i made said available...i ordered it...waited weeks. It never came. Finally called the company and they said it's been discontinued for some time (although it said in stock on your website) so, I asked why they say online that it is still in stock. The answer was vague and I felt unheard. By the way...I was very excited while waiting those weeks for the wall paper that never came. It would be ever so helpful if you all had up to date choices and more prompt customer service and some way to let folks know selections are discontinued rather than the long, futile wait."
"As a designer...what a great company to work with. The designer paintable paper was perfect. I will definately use them again. Sandra owner Elements of Design"
"Very high quality wallpaper with great prices, only took a few hours to do a 14' wall. The shipping to Canada was very fast and the company was great to deal with. Highly recommend designer wallpaper!!!! Very satisfied customer"
Designers Wallpaper is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews