Destiny Experts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Destiny Experts

Tell us how Destiny Experts made you happy

"Holy $@&?!!! Thats all I gotta say. Placed an order with the fast pass and had my recluse in 2.5 hours. These guys are legit and super professional! Will definitely use again to save time."
"Completed the quest parts up until the puzzles + raid and these guys got it finished for me within an hour or so and now I have the divinity and owning with it in pve! Love the fact these guys do a service like this. I don't have much time to do really much of lfg when I can't control my temper because lfg is so bad, but these guys did so good and I love that I can log on and have the gun I want"
"Did the raid with them and they explained everything for me. I couldn't do it with lfg anymore because I lack communication but the taught everything for me and they walked me through the steps... I can't be more happier than I am with completing my raid within the first week! I want that raid jacket, destiny experts was so good to me and I will tip them and use them in the future. If you need help I highly recommend you use these guys, they were so good to me"
"Guys I'm serious as a heart attack when I say this. These guys are ridiculously good and fast. I have never in my life looked at my destiny tracker and seen many unbelievably kds. They are fast and efficient at what they do and I'm very happy to say that I will use them from now until destiny is no longer a current game. Thanks guys so much!!!"
"I was skeptical at first, heard about them from a Reddit post, but once i purchased the product, the experts contacted me, got on my schedule and we got to play, they were absolute professionals every step of the way. Would definitely use them again without a doubt."
"Best crew ever! Placed order and they were right on it. Pro's all the way. Highly recommended!"
"just perfect thank you"
"Order was done quickly and efficiently with no hassle to me"
"Speedy results and fantastic customer service. 2 day turn around from Fabled to Legend glory rank. 10/10 recommend."
"Perfect service, very friendly, helpful and professional. I recommend them and will use the service again for sure."
"The service was extremely quick, straightforward, and fit right into my schedule, and came at a great price would definitely recommend destiny experts for any of your farming needs."
"Everything about this site is amazing, The customer service is great and the time to completion is super fast and they keep you updated along the way super kind people. Also if some people are worried it's a little scetchy, don't worry I was too you have nothing to worry about this place is 100% safe and great."
"Best raid team I have played with. Beats guardian boost and the lfg teams I always get, 10/10 thanks fellas"
"The support representative was kind and cordial, keeping me informed at least twice a day. The team that did the grind for my account was overloaded but still managed to get my project done within a reasonable time. Not to mention the fact that the excess gear ect. was kept for me to decide. 10/10 would use again."
"5/5 service and quick to the job. Appreciate it guys. Thanks for the Xbox squad"
"Destiny experts are great second time i used these guys love them. Great communication and always reliable."
"Fantastic and super responsive! Had a really good time teaming up with some really crazy good guys. If I could rate it 10 stars, I would! Thanks so much for your assistance. I -WILL- be back!"
"Top tier pvp players. Great customer service. Would recommend if you want not forgotten or other services"
"I've used this service twice already and both times I was pleased with the quick result. These people waste no time. You want something done? Be rest assured it will be done. A+ service."
"I was hestitant at first about using this type service but I really wanted the Luna’s howl. So I ordered the quest. They completed my order and got me the Luna’s howl within days. I was so impressed they completed it for me unbelievably fast. I have never used any other service. No need to."
Destiny Experts is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews