Destiny Experts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Destiny Experts

Tell us how Destiny Experts made you happy

"Really was debating not using any help and to just try it on LFG, and after 2 hours of LFG I was losing my mind so I gave Destiny Experts a try at it and I will say they are awesome! Felt like I was playing with a bunch of professional Destiny players, they were explaining every part of the raid and it took us only an hour! Highly recommend, will be back for more help in the future....."
"They taught me how to do the Scourge of the Past Raid and it was one of the more fun experiences I've had! I can never seem to get a team but these guys are the real deal and explain every step of the way. 10/10 highly recommend"
"I would like to Thank these guys for getting my Luna for me and in a few days at that may I add. I am very very pleased ....... Thanks Guys it is worth the money I spent on it......"
Destiny Experts is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews