Destiny Experts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Destiny Experts

Tell us how Destiny Experts made you happy

"I was skeptical at first, heard about them from a Reddit post, but once i purchased the product, the experts contacted me, got on my schedule and we got to play, they were absolute professionals every step of the way. Would definitely use them again without a doubt."
"Best crew ever! Placed order and they were right on it. Pro's all the way. Highly recommended!"
"just perfect thank you"
"Order was done quickly and efficiently with no hassle to me"
"Speedy results and fantastic customer service. 2 day turn around from Fabled to Legend glory rank. 10/10 recommend."
"Perfect service, very friendly, helpful and professional. I recommend them and will use the service again for sure."
"The service was extremely quick, straightforward, and fit right into my schedule, and came at a great price would definitely recommend destiny experts for any of your farming needs."
"Everything about this site is amazing, The customer service is great and the time to completion is super fast and they keep you updated along the way super kind people. Also if some people are worried it's a little scetchy, don't worry I was too you have nothing to worry about this place is 100% safe and great."
"Best raid team I have played with. Beats guardian boost and the lfg teams I always get, 10/10 thanks fellas"
"The support representative was kind and cordial, keeping me informed at least twice a day. The team that did the grind for my account was overloaded but still managed to get my project done within a reasonable time. Not to mention the fact that the excess gear ect. was kept for me to decide. 10/10 would use again."
"5/5 service and quick to the job. Appreciate it guys. Thanks for the Xbox squad"
"Destiny experts are great second time i used these guys love them. Great communication and always reliable."
"Fantastic and super responsive! Had a really good time teaming up with some really crazy good guys. If I could rate it 10 stars, I would! Thanks so much for your assistance. I -WILL- be back!"
"Top tier pvp players. Great customer service. Would recommend if you want not forgotten or other services"
"I've used this service twice already and both times I was pleased with the quick result. These people waste no time. You want something done? Be rest assured it will be done. A+ service."
"I was hestitant at first about using this type service but I really wanted the Luna’s howl. So I ordered the quest. They completed my order and got me the Luna’s howl within days. I was so impressed they completed it for me unbelievably fast. I have never used any other service. No need to."
"I have used this service multiple times due to working full time Monday through Friday and nearly every Saturday so I very limited time after work to accomplish some of the games quests/tasks/raids. Using this service I have never been disappointed. I’ve been amazed every time with the accuracy and speed of completing my order. I Highly recommend this service."
"Needed help on this pvp portion of the quest because I suck at pvp and can't stand it. But the weapons that bungie give out in pvp are soooo good! Must need and glad I came to these guys for the help. Will say I'm very impressed with all the customer service, destiny services they offer. They always come through and they are very trust worthy with every step of the way. They updated me via text and email on how my order was going. You guys gained a loyal customer for life! Appreciate it 5/5"
"Couldn't be more happy using this website as my #1 destiny helping site. They carried me through Scourge of the Past + Last Wish Raid and helped me a bunch with gambit. Very classy people here"
Destiny Experts is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews