Destiny Experts Reviews

Read Destiny Experts Reviews

1-920-333-3403

contact@destinyexperts.com

Tell us how Destiny Experts made you happy
I've used this service twice already and both times I was pleased with the quick result. These people waste no time. You want something done? Be rest assured it will be done. A+ service.
I was hestitant at first about using this type service but I really wanted the Luna’s howl. So I ordered the quest. They completed my order and got me the Luna’s howl within days. I was so impressed they completed it for me unbelievably fast. I have never used any other service. No need to.
I have used this service multiple times due to working full time Monday through Friday and nearly every Saturday so I very limited time after work to accomplish some of the games quests/tasks/raids. Using this service I have never been disappointed. I’ve been amazed every time with the accuracy and speed of completing my order. I Highly recommend this service.
Needed help on this pvp portion of the quest because I suck at pvp and can't stand it. But the weapons that bungie give out in pvp are soooo good! Must need and glad I came to these guys for the help. Will say I'm very impressed with all the customer service, destiny services they offer. They always come through and they are very trust worthy with every step of the way. They updated me via text and email on how my order was going. You guys gained a loyal customer for life! Appreciate it 5/5
Couldn't be more happy using this website as my #1 destiny helping site. They carried me through Scourge of the Past + Last Wish Raid and helped me a bunch with gambit. Very classy people here
LFG sucks, this website is awesome, will be back
Needed about 300 points for my luna and had them play with me and my god these guys are monsters in the crucible... Sucks to not have them on your team I will say that!!!
They gave me alot of money off for some orders and I can't say I'm not too dissapointed in my investment, will be back for more. Thanks for saving me countless hours on a stupid puzzle... lol 10/10 experts
Really was debating not using any help and to just try it on LFG, and after 2 hours of LFG I was losing my mind so I gave Destiny Experts a try at it and I will say they are awesome! Felt like I was playing with a bunch of professional Destiny players, they were explaining every part of the raid and it took us only an hour! Highly recommend, will be back for more help in the future.....
They taught me how to do the Scourge of the Past Raid and it was one of the more fun experiences I've had! I can never seem to get a team but these guys are the real deal and explain every step of the way. 10/10 highly recommend
I would like to Thank these guys for getting my Luna for me and in a few days at that may I add. I am very very pleased ....... Thanks Guys it is worth the money I spent on it......
Destiny Experts is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews