Devonblind.com.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Devonblind.com.uk

How would you rate Devonblind.com.uk ?

"DO NOT buy from devonblind.com.uk. I purchased what were meant to be designer EPOKHE sunglasses, notibly much cheaper than other companies. Some time later, I receive a pair of sunglasses that are nothing like what I had ordered. I received a completely rubbish quality totally cheap plastic sunglasses that you wouldn't even find in the $1 bin at the reject shop. Needless to say, I was disgusted at the product, and wanted a refund immediately, and did not wish to associate with this company. Altho they appear to be a u.k. site, the products are not from the u.k. They are all from Guangdong, China. They didn't have a contact number or email address for forwarding complaints to. Only a small comments box, which you hit the "send" button, and you never hear from them again. I sent requests to them numerous times and still two weeks later, haven't heard a peep out of them. I've written to consumers rights companies in the u.k. to investigate whether they are a illegal, scam company. From my experience, devonblind.com.uk ARE a Scam company!! The email receipts they send don't have any details of the product you have bought, or any service contact numbers or contact email address, only the amount you have spent. Reflecting upon this, it shows very unprofessional, amateur business workmanship. Buying your product from them is equal to setting your money on fire and watching it go up in smoke. A clear warning: DO NOT BUY FROM devonblind.com.uk!!"
Devonblind.com.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!