Devoted Pet Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Devoted Pet Foods
Read Devoted Pet Foods Reviews

info@devotedpetfoods.co.uk

Tell us how Devoted Pet Foods made you happy
Our Collie, Dexxy, absolutely loves your grain free food her favourite by far is Duck and trout. She has beautiful glossy fur and definintely doesn't look her age, 12 1/2 yrs young!
The food itself is working wonders for our dogs sensitive stomach and allergies. The delivery of both our orders so far has had to be chased several times, despite it showing as in stock in the website. The second order took almost 3 weeks to arrive, so order early to avoid running out of food.
I have 2 dogs and have tried several healthy, high quality branded dog foods. Devoted is by far both my dogs favourite.
Freddie absolutely loves food ! Great quality for an affordable price !
Food is great and suits my dogs perfectly. Delivery is not reliable and can take 10 days.
Nice product but absolutely appauing customer service.
Won’t buy from you again for this reason.
Such a shame.
Good quality foods and efficient and quick delivery. The dogs enjoy the food too and they are doing really well on it. Thank you :)
My dog Phoebe is a half Labrador half cocker spaniel (Cockerdor) so should be very into her dinner, however she is actually quite fussy when it comes to her food - she'll eat any human food however! Devoted is the only brand we've found that she really likes and eats her whole bowl.
Devoted has changed the way we feed our dog completely! We have a Malshi puppy, Max, who was suffering with itchy skin when we first got him but since using Devoted food he has completely stopped itching and now refuses to eat any other dog food! Max loves it and I recommend it to anyone who has a dog or cat!!
My dogs really thrive on Devoted dog food. I have boxers and all my boxers have been fed grain free food because a predecessor had digestive problems and I was advised that boxers should be fed grain free kibble.
I was asked by Tom to try this food and our dogs loved it and thrived on it. I persuaded club members and friends to try it. Unfortunately delivery has been a bit of an issue and a number of people have changed because of that.
Devoted Pet Foods 4 star review on 22nd May 2020
I've been feeding my dog Devoted since bringing him home as a puppy and would never feed him anything else. The quality of the food, the reaction to opening the bag and how shiny my dogs coat is are just a few reasons why I will always chose Devoted!
Brilliant service, fast delivery.. my pup loves his skin is way better, and perfect for any dog with grain allergy
Devoted was recommended for my dog when he was a puppy and we haven't switched since. He was suffering from a grain allergy and the food he was on was totally wrong. Devoted seemed to be the most reasonably priced of the high end food and he certainly does well on it. It is a pity that you had a supply problem a while ago but that seems to have been overcome. Please don't ever compromise on quality!
I've been feeding Maddie Devoted pet foods for 7 years now. She has always had a beautiful shiny coat, great teeth, fantastic muscle tone and has been a picture of health and vitality.
Devoted Pet Foods 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Yes our collies enjoy eating your chicken flavoured dog food.
Thank you.
Great cat food will buy again
Food arrived promptly and so far my dog seems to enjoy it
Only just started Berry on your product and so far so good. She is normally on a 80/20 diet, so will keep u posted how it goes on a lower meat version
My 2 dogs love Devoted. My eldest dog has a very sensitive digestion system and he’s never been better after shopping to Devoted.
Well - my dog loves it, there are no added grains, and I like the company
Hi thank you my dog seems to be enjoying them so far which is a result as he is a very fussy eater
Devoted Pet Foods is rated 4.58 based on 24 reviews