Dharma Bums Activewear UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dharma Bums Activewear UK

mat.guthrie@dharmabums.com.au

Tell us how Dharma Bums Activewear UK made you happy
"There is no beauty in the finest cloth if it makes hunger and unhappiness" - Mahatma Gandhi.

I ordered this beautiful piece last week all the way to the UK - it came today, which is a day earlier than anticipated and three working days in total.

My measurements should have meant that I ordered the XS, but due to my melons being a D cup, I went for the S and I'm no glad I did. The quality of the material is great, while the overall fit is nice, breathable and the girls aren't squished together. I made this decision upon recommendation from one of the brand's support team. The boob support is fine for yoga, weight lifting and light movement; I wouldn't wear it for intense cardio but the twins are a bit on the large side so require additional support in most cases anyway.

The only thing I have to say is that the colour is darker than I thought it would be, but it's still a lovely shade and such a nice material. The removable padding is also easy to put into place (or remove entirely if your tatas can take it!).

All in all, I love it! Absolutely recommend. Communication was amazing - both the brand and shipping partner dropped messages at appropriate times during the delivery. It's so wonderful to wear things that promote health, wellness and community in the world!
Dharma Bums Activewear UK is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews