Dhl Express Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Dhl Express

Tell us how Dhl Express made you happy

"Worst customer care ever! I was informed that a delivery was on its way at a specific time. I stayed in all morning but nothing arrived. I then received an e mail saying the parcel had been delivered and signed for by me! Since then I've spent hours on the phone, writing e mails, sending information etc. I've received duplicate replies, repeated irrelevant information and had the phone put down on me. Totally useless. I have vowed to never again buy from any seller who use this delivery company."
Are you Dhl Express? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Utter rubbish. Parcel due on Tuesday 19th Feb.between 0900 and 1700 An email saying that if this is not convenient select alternative date / time. I selected Friday 22nd at 1300- 1700. Took day off work and waited- and waited - and waited. At 1830 I called customer services who said parcel was on route and would be delivered before 2100. They then updated the website stating ETA was 20:19. I waited till 2130 - no parcel. Called Saturday and was told it had been returned to depot at 1900 the previous evening. I would get it on Monday. Sometime between 0900 and 1700. To cut a long story short suffice to say it didn't arrive until 1845 on Monday evening. During further calls to their 'customer services' it was explained to me that it was not their problem as their driver was just too busy to deliver it. Despite inconsistencies in their explanations and timings they still appear to believe I am being too impatient. The fact that the work I planned on Saturday had to be cancelled- upsetting my customer doesn't enter into it. I would be happier if they would a Landon their slogan and just 'simply deliver parcels' they have failed to deliver excellence."
Dhl Express is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access