Diamondlease Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Diamondlease

How would you rate Diamondlease ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Diamondlease in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Michael
"Uff, what shall I say! Please please please avoid DiamondLease as much as you can!! I never made an experience like with this car rental company. I'm willing to change this review as soon I got back my full deposit payment - they kept it for no reason! No accident, no damage, not even a scratch..."
Diamondlease is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews