DIGICODES™ India - Gift Cards, Digital Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIGICODES™ India - Gift Cards, Digital Games
Read DIGICODES™ India - Gift Cards, Digital Games Reviews

About DIGICODES™ India - Gift Cards, Digital Games:

India's Largest Digital Gaming & E-Goods Store.
25,000+ Digital Video Games, Software, Gift Cards, DLC's, Top Up Cards & more!

digicodes.in/apps/support

Tell us how DIGICODES™ India - Gift Cards, Digital Games made you happy
This site is really great! Got my order delivered almost instantly and very responsive support! Must use it!
Thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you again soon! Stay safe!
Good gaming store.
Best gaming store in India.

Thank you.
best e-store
AT-LEAST ONE WEBSITE MAKE IN INDIA WE CAN TRUST BLINDLY
Very good.and nice service
Good services
amazing best digital store in the world.
Very good and nice website ui is easy and good I've got my game after around 1hr of product payment options arw many that's makes more easier to pay them.
Hello.

Thank you; again.
Visiting this site often. Have great deals all the time. Good work guys!
Hello. Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review of your service and purchase experience. We really appreciate the same and it helps other customers of ours in making better decisions too! We look forward to serving you again! Over time we're adding an even bigger collection of games, software and gift cards etc to our store as well as introducing new features so that our amazing customers like you can have even better experiences. Thank you; again.
Really fast delivery and impressive success rate 👌👌👌
I got a steam code, not a PS code. False advertisement. You added the steam tag after I addressed this mistake. You haven't contacted me about the issue or picked up my ticket. Disappointing response.
Your order placed was for a pc item. It has been delivered accordingly. We also noticed you have not contacted our support team. We have requested your details here; please share the same; so we can look into the order and see if there is any issue. Thanks and regards. UPDATE: Our team has already contacted you (almost immediately after your initial review) and we requested you for 24 hours to look into and resolve the issue. However; you have since updated your review here, within a matter of hours. Hopefully; you will be patient enough for us to even look at the matter. The item in question was actually removed from our store / made un-available for sale. So; we do not know / understand how you have come to the conclusion that we updated the tags and description etc post sale.
Thanks for the key... Good service
Thank you for your feedback! Stay safe.
Excellent experience . Good customer service.
Thank you for your feedback. Stay safe!
Nice work by digicodes got my key within 40 minutes of purchase got gta iv complete edition in good price thanks.
Thank you for your feedback. Stay safe!
The only website functioning at its peak during quarantine.I am a new customer and I was surprised when I got my game in 50 minutes.Since due to Lockdown many services took 12-13 hrs Thanks for your quick service
Hello Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate the same. We're doing our best to keep all services normal during this crisis. We wish you stay safe and hopefully we get a chance to serve you again soon! Thank you; again.
Bought Borderlands Handsome Collection at a discounted price. Received the code in an hour or so, and it worked perfectly on Steam. Quite happy with the purchase. :)
I had purchased xbox ultimate pass, n I got in some 7 hrs That's quite fast delivery with amazing discount must try website I would recommend ut
Thank you for your feedback.
I ordered two xbox one gamepass code . But i recieved only one code . Kindly Check it
Hello. The inconvenience caused is regretted. Your order has been fulfilled completely. Please check your email regarding the remainder of your delivery. Thanks and regards.
DIGICODES™ India - Gift Cards, Digital Games is rated 4.54 based on 415 reviews