Digital Forensics Corp Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Forensics Corp

Tell us how Digital Forensics Corp made you happy

Under an hour
"I so value and appreciate the immediate response Digital Forensics provides when there is new activity on any of my charge accounts. It gives me peace of mind to know I have this backup. Many thanks for a job well done.  "
"I am impressed and grateful that Digital Forensics Corp was so prompt with a potential c fraud alert. I have peace of mind knowing you guys are there for me 24/7. "
"They are the BEST! They are Always on the Job. I and my family have been member's for over 2 years and we are Extremely satisfied. "
"Some ID information was leaked from our garage small business and I did not know how it was made possible. I contracted Digital Forensics Corp to provide an in depth report on what transpired and the had the best measures to stop another similar breach"
"For so long i had been tormented and been investigated because of some weird accusations of small theft issues and shoplifting. my lawyers were unable to identify the problem so i decided to seek help outside and it is when that Digital Forensics Corp was recommended to me and i gave them a try. They did their investigations and came to know somebody had stolen my identity. They truly are the best at what they do. Keep up the good work. Professional team."
"Digital Forensics Corp gave the best solution to the data breach that we had experienced earlier this month. They provided the best cyber security software to safeguard our system form another hacking incident where financial information for our gym members was accessed."
"Thank you for helping me save my company. After the research Digital Forensics Corp did they identified the problem and explained that the hacker used Exfiltration process to access bank account details and financial structures. I am glad they offered a solution and that am now protected from other attacks in future. Highly recommend your services."
"My daughter unintentionally shared my confidential files to someone on contacts list while she was playing with my laptop.I came to know about it when it is already too late. It is there that i decided to seek help from a company that can help secure my data. I came across Digital Forensic Corp and i gave them a try,they did not disappoint. Their system was easy to install and did not take much of my time. Very professional team. Thank you"
"After going through a report from Digital Forensics Corp in reference to a data breach we realized what avenues and type of software they used to infiltrate our company network and access data. They type of data accessed was also in the report. Thanks guys"
"We had a data breach our client list with sensitive information was accessed by a hacker. We called this company to help us with investigating the magnitude and amount of data accessed. They were very good at the work and we really like the report that they submitted to us."
"Digital Forensics team did find a way to the system hack that we experienced in our company that led to data breach for information including names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and others. They found the cyber criminal signature and gave us a report of what transpired"
"Our company was targeted by a sophisticated hack that compromised the confidential emails and plans of some of its blue-chip clients. We hired digital forensics corp to help us trace the source of the attack and the manner they used to infiltrate our system. They did a commendable job and we are pleased with their services and report."
"After data a data breach we lost vital private records and sensitive data for our customers and we called in Digital Forensics Corp to do the investigations and find the weakness in the system. They did a wonderful job and I am grateful the were outstanding."
"Digital Forensics Corp came to our offices and looked for weaknesses in the company’s systems and network. They advised us on the best measure to take and they did provided the solutions to the weaknesses found."
"Digital Forensics Corp is reliable when it comes to investigation and boosting data and server security. Our travel and booking company has always experienced the best cyber security thanks to Digital Forensics Corp technicians and representative."
"I will recommend Digital Forensics Corp for any person out there who would wish to investigate a data breach or tighten up their cyber security areas. They are always reliable and deliver."
"Digital Forensics Corp provided their cyber software to our new set of servers that we had launched as we had expanded our business. They have always been reliable and trusted by our stakeholders to safeguard our database and all company’s secrets."
"They have had a major server security boost due to Digital Forensics Corp superb work that has transformed our data security after a disastrous data loss of our customer. You can always count on Digital Forensics Corp for all cyber security related issues"
"I highly recommend Digital Forensics Corp as the best investigation company for any data breach related cases and providing the best software and system for data security. I will definitely use the again and also recommend."
"I was recommended to Digital Forensics Corp for cyber security purposes and since we hired them for a routinely services we have had better security and we feel secure and we highly recommend Digital Forensics Corp."
Digital Forensics Corp is rated 5.00 based on 159 reviews