Direct Golf Delivery Reviews

Direct Golf have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Fast

72.46%
Industry Average
" great products on offer for considerably cheaper than the mainstream golf shops and great delivery service "
posted 7 months ago - Greig Taylor
" Have not had a chance to wear the waterproof Sunderland golf jacket yet, but was very impressed with the speedy delivery and ease of ordering on-line. A very good product at the best price seen. "
posted 2 years ago - Paul
" thank you for quick and efficient delivery. good value products. "
posted 2 years ago - Claire
" Good selection at good prices. Dispatch and delivery times can be a bit off but the products are always well packaged. "
posted 2 years ago - Charlie
" Item exactly what I was after. Very quick delivery. "
posted 2 years ago - John
" Very good service and quick delivery. Even though one item was too big. It was exchanged with no fuss. Would recommend to others "
posted 2 years ago - Matthew
" Very good service with no hassle. Just what I wanted and delivery was very quick. My son was delighted with his "Santa" gift as he is a dedicated golfer. "
posted 2 years ago - Edith
" Speed of service and delivery very good "
posted 2 years ago - Joe
" Good service, fast delivery, but can't comment on goods as they are Xmas present for my son! "
posted 2 years ago - Sue
" First class ordering system, delivery same no way can I fault any dealings of business up to date. "
posted 2 years ago - Malcolm