Direct Golf Reviews

Direct Golf have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

85% of reviewers recommend Direct Golf
11PM
11PM

How would you rate Direct Golf ?

"I've tried 4 different ways to get hold of their customer service. There's no number to ring but I've emailed, tweeted, written on their facebook page and messaged them on facebook, but no reply! I find it amazing that they can have such bad customer service!"
"great products on offer for considerably cheaper than the mainstream golf shops and great delivery service"
"Their prices were lower than other places I shopped, the goods were of a high quality."
"Ordered a golf club and paid £6.99 extra for next day delivery. 5 days have now passed and still no club. What an absolute shambles of a company! Rang them up, waited in a queue for 22 minutes, got through to lady, she said I'll just put you on hold while I check this and then hung up! I literally feel sick. Just order somewhere else people, it really isn't worth chancing it with these jokers. Order number: GOLF40000035139522"
"I ordered a Taylormade 5 wood on line at what I thought was a good price ,I paid extra for next day delivery which still made it cheaper than going to American golf .the club arrived with no head cover when there was clearly one in the 4 pictures relating to club on the web page and also the club had strike marks hence not a new club .I complained via email and got a reply stating no head cover comes with this club and they also failed to mention the fact that the club had been used . It would have been cheaper to have purchased the club from American golf and at least I would have got a club that nobody else had used and a head cover would have been included in the price"
"Awful direct company. Can't understand why they let me write a review. Was ok firm, now taken over by Sports Direct (said wrong name on last review, sorry). Contact phone line has been removed with only. Contact only via eMail. I bought some shoes a couple of months ago and they refuse to acknowledge any liability to their guarantee. Don't touch with a barge pole! You have been warned."
"Have used direct golf many times allways a good service and staff very helpfull keep it up"
"Terrible customer service, can't call as there is no contact number! Good luck if you ever need to get a refund!"
"Rec'd the club in quick time. Well wrapped. Would definitely use Direct golf again."
"Have not had a chance to wear the waterproof Sunderland golf jacket yet, but was very impressed with the speedy delivery and ease of ordering on-line. A very good product at the best price seen."
"Have ordered regularly for some time without problems, although postage charges are very high. I have been trying to return an item post Christmas as it was too small and have had a very poor experience. In the preiod through to early January I had ne success using the number 08000 139139. Last week I did get through and got a return number. on making a final check I found the postal address has changed from Long Marston, York [YO26 7NH] to Shirebrook [NG20 8RY]. Since then I have been trying to call to make sure I use the right address and am getting a message saying the number is temporarily out of order. Help please! Paul - 02890 225118."
"I have a few people to whom I send Today's Golfer magazine. I would very much like to have a NAME attached to the REF NO. for each person so that I know to which subscription I am either renewing or need to refer to. Thank you."
"Very pleased with whatever I bought from Direct Golf, fast service and friendly staff. Regards Paul."
"thank you for quick and efficient delivery. good value products."
"I have ordered by E.mail and over the telephone and I enjoy the latter (I suppose it's my age) but it is very nice dealing with a friendly voice,and your telephone operators are very helpful and friendly. I will continue to use your services for any of my golf needs. I am 83 play twice or three times per week so I hope to be using your services for a while yet. Best Wishes Dave Edwards"
"I think direct golf is a great website with some great bargains and very easy to use."
"Staff very pleasant and helpful !"
"Don't like how you are charging cusomers living on the mainland of Scotland island postage rates it's outrageous please look into this and let us have a refund!!"
"Good selection at good prices. Dispatch and delivery times can be a bit off but the products are always well packaged."
"Item exactly what I was after. Very quick delivery."
Direct Golf is rated 4.42 based on 3,482 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!