Direct Golf Customer Service Reviews

Direct Golf have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

82.97%
Industry Average
" great products on offer for considerably cheaper than the mainstream golf shops and great delivery service "
posted 9 months ago - Greig Taylor
" Have used Direct Golf many times allways a good service and staff very helpfull keep it up "
posted 2 years ago - John
" Very pleased with whatever I bought from Direct Golf, fast service and friendly staff. Regards Paul. "
posted 2 years ago - Paul
" I have ordered by E.mail and over the telephone and I enjoy the latter (I suppose it's my age) but it is very nice dealing with a friendly voice,and your telephone operators are very helpful and friendly. I will continue to use your services for any of my golf needs. I am 83 play twice or three times per week so I hope to be using your services for a while yet. Best Wishes Dave Edwards "
posted 2 years ago - Mr Edwards
" Excellent service particularly in returning and exchange garment for a larger size "
posted 2 years ago - Andrew
" I received what I ordered within a week without any complications. I consider this great service and will continue to use in the future. "
posted 2 years ago - Tim
posted 2 years ago - Andrew
" Very good service and quick delivery. Even though one item was too big. It was exchanged with no fuss. Would recommend to others "
posted 2 years ago - Matthew
" service , price , and range very good "
posted 2 years ago - William
" good and efficient service at all times "
posted 2 years ago - Harry