Discountflooring.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Discountflooring.co.uk

How would you rate Discountflooring.co.uk ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Discountflooring.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I live in an awkward area, and when I ordered my new floor I totally forgot to advise them of this, on realising my mistake I contacted them and they were so helpful in trying to sort the problem out. The staff were very polite and friendly and very understanding. They kept in touch with the courier and gave me updates as to any problems took a lot of stress of me. I am very grateful to all the staff that helped me out. The delivery driver managed to get my order really close to my property so I wouldn't have to climb a lot of steps he was really friendly and helpful and very polite. Very happy."
Discountflooring.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews