District Grain Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend District Grain

How would you rate District Grain ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Martin D.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about District Grain in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"i have not received my purchase from district grain yet and it's not due for 3 more days. I'm certainly in favor of following up with a request to review my purchase but don't you think it's prudent to wait until the customer has the product first? This strikes me as bad panning and bad form."
"This briefcase is very nice, but the chemical fumes from the leather are overpowering."
"I haven't received the product yet. It was shipped about a week after I completed the purchase so there has been a delay."
"Quality product, but does not reflect the second picture. The second picture refers to the "Grande" product which is not this one. There is no zip bottom for shoes and the strap has no real place to connect other than the narrow loops near the handle."
District Grain is rated 1.50 based on 4 reviews