Diva Catwalk Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Diva Catwalk deliver?

Tell us how Diva Catwalk made you happy

"I adore Diva dresses and own a lot of them. I recently ordered a dress for 100 pounds, the dress was beautiful but a different fabric to what i had before and didnt suit me. I planned on returning the dress thinking i would get a refund, before i had a chance to return the dress i ordered another 3 dresses which i knew would be suitable as i had them in different colours. I contacted diva and the customer care reply was appauling, not once did they acknowledge my email only bluntly repeating the return policy in a snappy reply. Ive spent this month alone over 300 pounds and diva custimer care treat you like rubbish. I will never buy a dress again and i will stop now recommending these dresses to people. I feel ao hard done by. I trust in buying from reputable company's. Divas customers care is anything but."
Are you Diva Catwalk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic quality product. Have had several dresses from Diva over the years and they wear very well."
Diva Catwalk is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews