Divas closet Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Divas closet

Tell us how Divas closet made you happy

"Scam company no order or refund. Have contacted UK Fraud."
Are you Divas closet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Like everyone else on here Diva's Closet have stolen money from me in that they have not delivered an item I have ordered and have not refunded me. That is illegal. If you have had a bad experience with them please contact Trading Standards and log it. They're unable to share how many other complaints they've had but they do have this company on file. They will also give you good advice on how to claim your money. In terms of the lack of contact details, I was one of the 'lucky' ones to actually receive one of my items. The senders details were on the DPD label: Diva's Closet Jamie Fincher 28 Argyll Road Blackpool FY2 9UE 07983129509"
"I wish I had done my homework and read the reviews on this company before purchasing from them. I am now in receipt of two items worth just short of £95 which I would like to return. However, they only have a POBox number, no phone number to contact anyone directly and I have received no responses to the emails I have sent via their contact form. I am horrified by the experiences other people have had dealing with this company and I am reluctant to return anything for fear of not getting my money back. The only option I have is to re-sell the items through ebay but it shouldn't have to come to that. The products are good quality so I have no issues with that, however, customer service is appalling. Take everyone's advice and avoid like the plague as there are plenty of alternative and reputable online shops that sell the same stuff."
"I had the same problem as many others on here. One item was never received. Another item was returned because I ordered two for sizing (so kept one). Heard nothing re. refund for ages then when I threatened to contact my credit card company - can you believe, they returned the item to me that I had already returned to them - so I now have two of the same products, but one that doesn't fit! I gave up - but maybe I should have continued and informed the credit card company. If you are thinking of buying anything -DON'T! You will lose your money. Cannot understand why nothing has been done about the way this company rips people off. Customer service was appalling - received not email contact back from them."
"Same as the others - I ordered an item for £40 and never received it. They didn't reply to my emails and when I tried contacting them on their FB page they blocked me. This company should be reported somewhere."
"Having made a slight hiccup with the address I contacted customer service who sorted it out quickly. When the order arrived I was very impressed with items 5* service."
"I had item to be returned 4 weeks ago - still no refund. No response via their email and company doesn't give a phone number. They are a fraud."
"Had email to say my parcel had been despatched and to track my parcel. There was no tracking number in email so dont know what going on. Still waiting for my parcel. Wont be going with this company again as i sent 3 emails no reply. I would not advise anyone to go with this company. They dont have phone number to ring. You only contact them by email. Which they dont answer. Very bad company"
"Do not touch with a very long barge pole! Absolutely horrific service. Terrible quality for the price. Item was cancelled, they sent it anyway, I requested return information which was withheld until after the 30 day period. On further inquiry, I was told that due to the circumstances the refund would be issued once the item was returned, which I did that day. Now they tell me the item is non-returnable and therefore no refund. So am now out of pocket and don't have the item!!!!"
"Horrible servic. Bad quality . Never again"
"Change my review the order arrived today so it was on time the only issue was I didn’t receive a email to say it was posted’ so I had no idea what was going on."
"I just wish I’d read this before I order anything I also paid £6.00 extra for Royal Mail 48 hrs. Still don’t know if it been dispatched yet as they haven’t sent notification to say it has. Emailed yesterday still haven’t heard anything yet. I’m not to hopefully after reading all the other reviews. So DON’T ORDER FROM THIS SITE !!!!"
"It was my first order with them. I have ordered two items worth £50. My parcel went missing despite the tracking details, and when I have opened a case at Royal Mail the shop has ignored be and refused from providing with an original postage receipt that Royal Mail has requested. SCAMMERS! I have lost my £50 and never got my parcel."
"Avoid this company at all costs. I ordered a present for my wife on the Saturday and paid £6 extra for express delivery. By the Tuesday night I still hadn’t received my order, or had any dispatch details whatsoever. I emailed customer services who said the parcel was dispatched on the Monday and Divas Closet were not responsible for delays by Royal Mail. “A complete lie !” When I eventually got the tracking information, the parcel was only handed to Royal Mail on the Wednesday night for delivery (4 days after I had placed the order). I have since sent numerous emails to customer services ( and the owner through PayPal ) asking for the postage to be refunded. All my emails have been ignored and I’ve not had a single reply. In fairness the product is very nice, but I would stay away from this company. Absolutely no respect for its customers once the money is in their account. An absolute disgrace."
"So I am absolutely disgusted in this site..I ordered some lingerie about a month ago. ..it has never arrived...I have sent numerous emails...but had nothing g back...this site is awful Please please please do not order from this site !!!!!"
"Exactly the same as many people writing reviews on this site! I placed an order back in January totalling over £125, part of it was never received and one item needed to be returned for a refund however I’ve never receiver anything and my countless attempts to contact them have just been ignored! One “customer service representative” by the name of Thomas did reply to one of my emails towards the end of Feb requesting my tracking number which I promptly replied with and because I was becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of service I was receiving informed me he was passing my enquiry on to a supervisor but I’ve heard nothing since (despite more futile attempts to get an answer from them!) Absolutely raging - do not touch them with a barge pole - I’m over £55 and a lot greyer from all the time wasted on them! Horrific behaviour and downright illegal!!!!!!!!"
"I sent 2 orders back totaling a amonut of over £160 and never receievd a refund or even a response back to 6 emails i have sent. Never ever order from here!"
"Terrible customer service. Had to return wrong item sent to me at my own expense, then had to go through Paypal to get a refund for it. They don't respond to emails. I would never use them again."
"I just wanted to confirm that all items were finally delivered despite the fact that nobody responded to my emails. Thank you very much and we shall definitely use this service again :-)"
"Hello. Still waiting for my items to arrive. Can somebody from the company please respond to my emails or call me back? Very concerned since we paid 99 GBP."
Divas closet is rated 1.63 based on 30 reviews