Divas closet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Divas closet

Tell us how Divas closet made you happy
Took payment but no goods. Now i receive an email telling me order fulfilled 14 days ago please review. No responses from emails and now apparently address suddenly doesnt exist anymore. Be warned.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

This company has just won £119 from me at a court hearing, as they seem fully versed in how to make the law work to their benefit.

As per all the other posting here, sizing's are completely wrong, communication is no existed.

THIS IS NOT A COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH
Awful scam stay away... They do not reply when you want to return an item. Discusting
Absolutely disgusting!! Still no order received! No email from them regarding my order either!! There clearly scammers just take your money and you get absolutely no response from them! AT ALL 😡😡 disgusting company
I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and money was taken out of my account however I have never received the item. I have emailed customer services on numerous occasions but never get a response. This is a joke and as far as I'm concerned theft!
Terrible experience! Beware!
I have ordered an item and it was never delivered, when I asked them to investigate the case they have stopped replying!
No parcel, no money, no communication, no refunds!
Appaling company, you should be ashamed and embarrassed to sell this rubbish., a bit of old rag not even white but off white, apparently free stockings which works out your charged for. Sent back item wouldnt even try it on it was so awful, refused to answer my emails cant get through on phone, worst customer service i have ever known, shocking, then just to add insult to injury had the cheek to refuse to give me a full refund because they claim the item was worn, not on your life it looked like it was second hand when i took it out of the already shoddy damaged box. Stay clear of these crooks, they will take your money in exchange for rags.
Set I received was awful - poor quality amd hopeless sizing. Waist cincher was very small but ok if partly unlaced, knickers were humungous and floppy - would probably have fallen off.Emailed company to enquire about refund or credit and told to contact them thro' website due to 'huge no. of spam messages'. Tried twice and no response. Worst lingerie item I have every received and no customer service. Never order from this company - it's dishonest and products expensive for the poor quality and fit
Place and order on the 18th of Feburday, They won't answer my email, they don't give you a number to call them, Scam, be careful
I got all the items but when they arrived they are awful quality espceailly for the price you pay. then when I try and get in contact with them they ignore me , do not use
I ordered 4 items from divas closet and they delivered 3 promptly within 3 days. The 4th item to the value of £36.95 never arrived. I sent emails and messages to the company asking when the item would be dispatched but never received any response at all. There was an automated email response stating that they did not respond to emails from customers due to high levels of abusive messages and to submit an enquiry form through the website instead which I did twice with no response at all . I submitted a claim through paypal for a refund for the missing item and divas closet quoted the delivery receipt for the 3 items I received to try and avoid refunding the 4th item I never received. Very poor customer service indeed. It has taken a lot of time and effort to get this item refunded through paypal. I imagine now that they will add a response to this review trying to intimate I'm an abusive customer or problematic in some way as that seems to be their usual response to these issues. I buy lots of goods online and never ever have had an issue like this. I will never buy from this company again and cannot recommend them at all. The goods I got were ok but fairly poor quality for the prices paid. Overall a very poor experience.
Great service, discreet and fast delivery.
Bought some lingerie for my partner for valentines FANTASTIC !!!!
Fraudsters!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT NOT EXISTING (they don't answer emails or phone calls)

I've returned the items weeks ago and still no refund.

I'm currently in discussion with Barclays as I've opened a dispute with them.

Utterly disgusted and feeling silly for not checking out this company earlier.
Sent stuff back and never got a refund despite emailing 4 times! Not contact number to phone them on!
Companies like this should not be allowed to trade! DO NOT GO NEAR!!
3 weeks and still waiting, I payed through clearpay and my order was over £80. After contacting Divas closet and Clearpay, Clearpay got back to me saying they dont deal with refunds or the items from the store and that I must get in touch with divascloset who isn't returning my emails or calls.
do not buy from this company 3 weeks and still waiting for order Beware this company it’s a big scam
Disgusting company, did not receive items. Emailed and tried to phone this company but got bo reply or answer. This company does robbery and should be reported. Do not buy from this company and I would not recommend anyone purchase from them. They also blocked me on their Facebook page when I queried about my order. Beware this company is a big scam.
do not buy from this company 2 weeks and still waiting for order no email from them no order no phone call do not buy from this company no refund
Disgusting company only sent my items once my bank charged the payment back
They have blackmailed me and threatened me I am £280 down and the owner called me names and is harassing me weeks after.
They have taken my payment twice and lied and said they haven’t had it.
They need to be stopped!!!
Divas closet is rated 1.50 based on 54 reviews