Divas closet Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Divas closet

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Divas closet deliver?

Tell us how Divas closet made you happy

"Ordered items over a month ago . Not arrived order no DL9777. Tried contacting with no response. Escalated now to Pay pal. Will not purchase from this company again"
Are you Divas closet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely disgusting DONT USE THIS SITE!!!! spent £90 the items were to small got the sent back as a recorded delivery and they had the cheek to not sign for it I've got pic evidence of the delivery report"
Thank you for your review. You did send something somewhere however it was not to us. Thank you for sending us your delivery report and image of postage receipt that confirmed that you did in fact not sent the parcel to our address as the postcode on the slip is totally different. So yes somebody did reject a parcel that was not for them.
"Payment was not fraudulent or reversed. You reply to online negative reviews but none of my customer services messages. Says everything! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! SERIOUSLY!"
"Divas closet took payment for some items (£45) and did not dispatch them. They then ignored 4 messages through email, Facebook and the website. Frauds - stay well away!"
Thank you for your review. However we do not send products to customers whose payments are suspected as fraudulent. As your payment was suspected as fraud no goods were sent and the payment was reversed.
"I have contacted with Diva's Closet many times from 02.07.18 about my return and don't have any answer for all of my messages. Quality of product is very good but customer service very very poor. very unsutisfied!!! £44 less in my pocket I have soo many times ask to get resolve my return and I'm fed up with this. Just keep the money, but will be nice if someone will even answer for any of my previous messeges."
"Great quality lingerie, not worn yet as they are for my wedding day but tried on and they look amazing"
"Great selection. Great website. Quick shipping. 5 stars."
Divas closet is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews