Divas closet Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Divas closet

Tell us how Divas closet made you happy

"It was my first order with them. I have ordered two items worth £50. My parcel went missing despite the tracking details, and when I have opened a case at Royal Mail the shop has ignored be and refused from providing with an original postage receipt that Royal Mail has requested. SCAMMERS! I have lost my £50 and never got my parcel."
Are you Divas closet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Avoid this company at all costs. I ordered a present for my wife on the Saturday and paid £6 extra for express delivery. By the Tuesday night I still hadn’t received my order, or had any dispatch details whatsoever. I emailed customer services who said the parcel was dispatched on the Monday and Divas Closet were not responsible for delays by Royal Mail. “A complete lie !” When I eventually got the tracking information, the parcel was only handed to Royal Mail on the Wednesday night for delivery (4 days after I had placed the order). I have since sent numerous emails to customer services ( and the owner through PayPal ) asking for the postage to be refunded. All my emails have been ignored and I’ve not had a single reply. In fairness the product is very nice, but I would stay away from this company. Absolutely no respect for its customers once the money is in their account. An absolute disgrace."
"So I am absolutely disgusted in this site..I ordered some lingerie about a month ago. ..it has never arrived...I have sent numerous emails...but had nothing g back...this site is awful Please please please do not order from this site !!!!!"
"Exactly the same as many people writing reviews on this site! I placed an order back in January totalling over £125, part of it was never received and one item needed to be returned for a refund however I’ve never receiver anything and my countless attempts to contact them have just been ignored! One “customer service representative” by the name of Thomas did reply to one of my emails towards the end of Feb requesting my tracking number which I promptly replied with and because I was becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of service I was receiving informed me he was passing my enquiry on to a supervisor but I’ve heard nothing since (despite more futile attempts to get an answer from them!) Absolutely raging - do not touch them with a barge pole - I’m over £55 and a lot greyer from all the time wasted on them! Horrific behaviour and downright illegal!!!!!!!!"
"I sent 2 orders back totaling a amonut of over £160 and never receievd a refund or even a response back to 6 emails i have sent. Never ever order from here!"
"Terrible customer service. Had to return wrong item sent to me at my own expense, then had to go through Paypal to get a refund for it. They don't respond to emails. I would never use them again."
"I just wanted to confirm that all items were finally delivered despite the fact that nobody responded to my emails. Thank you very much and we shall definitely use this service again :-)"
"Hello. Still waiting for my items to arrive. Can somebody from the company please respond to my emails or call me back? Very concerned since we paid 99 GBP."
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! I bought an item that needed to be returned for a refund, I have tried to contact them through email, their contact form and left voice messages and they won't return any messages! Bad company."
"Ordered some underwear for my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day. It didn’t arrive, requested refund via email, contact form and left a voice message. I’ve had no response or reply. They have stolen £60 from me."
"I ordered products from the shop and unfortunately one of the items didn’t arrive. I contacted the company and they said they would sort it. They never contacted me again after that and I had sent numerous emails with no response. I also needed to send one of the items back for an exchange. I sent this item back and it was returned as not accepted even though I definitely got the correct address which has been confirmed by the post office. Zero response from the company and appalling customer service. I am now awaiting my credit card company to give me my entire refund back because the company obviously don’t care about customer service And I refusing to engage or give me a refund"
"Ordered items over a month ago . Not arrived order no DL9777. Tried contacting with no response. Escalated now to Pay pal. Will not purchase from this company again"
"Absolutely disgusting DONT USE THIS SITE!!!! spent £90 the items were to small got the sent back as a recorded delivery and they had the cheek to not sign for it I've got pic evidence of the delivery report"
Thank you for your review. You did send something somewhere however it was not to us. Thank you for sending us your delivery report and image of postage receipt that confirmed that you did in fact not sent the parcel to our address as the postcode on the slip is totally different. So yes somebody did reject a parcel that was not for them.
"Payment was not fraudulent or reversed. You reply to online negative reviews but none of my customer services messages. Says everything! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! SERIOUSLY!"
"Divas closet took payment for some items (£45) and did not dispatch them. They then ignored 4 messages through email, Facebook and the website. Frauds - stay well away!"
Thank you for your review. However we do not send products to customers whose payments are suspected as fraudulent. As your payment was suspected as fraud no goods were sent and the payment was reversed.
"I have contacted with Diva's Closet many times from 02.07.18 about my return and don't have any answer for all of my messages. Quality of product is very good but customer service very very poor. very unsutisfied!!! £44 less in my pocket I have soo many times ask to get resolve my return and I'm fed up with this. Just keep the money, but will be nice if someone will even answer for any of my previous messeges."
"Great quality lingerie, not worn yet as they are for my wedding day but tried on and they look amazing"
"Great selection. Great website. Quick shipping. 5 stars."
Divas closet is rated 1.61 based on 18 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access