DIVISION Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DIVISION

About DIVISION: DIVISION is a design & fabrication studio based in Brooklyn, NY. With a background in architecture, the studio has been involved in the production of projects across multiple scales and mediums, from interior renovations, to large-scale sculptural installations, to product and furniture design. Our care for materials and methods is an extension of our continuous investigation of digital techniques and new ways of making.

brandt@divisionnyc.com

119 Ingraham St #216
Brooklyn, NY 11237

How would you rate DIVISION ?

"helpful. on time. good final product."
"Very prompt service and willingness to give suggestions and advice on the project."
"I was working on a project of mine that required an assembling solution on a complex neckpiece. Knowing Brandt’s work I decided to request a consultation and within a small timeframe he suggested a teqnique that I thought could be perfectly applied to my piece. It was a successful consultation and he definitely gained my trust."
DIVISION is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!