DMV Cheat Sheets Reviews

of reviewers recommend DMV Cheat Sheets

Tell us how DMV Cheat Sheets made you happy
Purchased DMV cheats for my wife. Material was easy and practice tests helpful. She aced the practice tests for a week straight. Once she took the actual state exam there was literally NOTHING from cheat sheets material on test. BIG SCAM.
Wasn't able to just buy the package after you put in your credit card number you have to enter it again for another (not) free subscriptions that has no contact nut to end it🖕🏾
To start with, the answer to the first question was not in any of the selections provided by DMVCS.
+ I expected one answer to one question,not two "Acceptable Answers" DMV won't take whats acceptable..only whats correct!
I've been cautioned to be wary of a company that doesn't provide a Customer Service Number. DMVCS doesn't provide one
I'm glad it was only $9.95 I blew...
This con was a complete waste of money. I never received the information and ended up passing the test ( incredibly easy) with a scan of the book and on line test questions for free. Unable to get my money back even though I never received information.
Waste of money. Errors on sheet, "Turn your wheel left toward the curb"???? and refund process IMPOSSIBLE IN MINNESOTA as they want you to mail CERTIFIED PROOF you failed and that is not provided in MN!
I purchased cdl course and failed my first attempt. I thought I will give it a try again and wanted to study but when tried to log in, I was told that my course expired and I have to buy again. I emailed them but no reply. Others claim is right that they are just another internet scam.
I’ve used this for study on all my testing for permits all the way to every endorsement I’ve
Put on my CDL . Haven’t failed not one time . If you can’t pass the tests after you use this study guide you more than likely did not read it!
Stay away from the scammers organization, after I failed my test I immediately sent the proof of my failed test before the 30 days that they asked you and after that I am NEVER EVER heard from them again they never refund my money. They're very shady no customer service phone number or E-mail to contact them I learned at the hard way, so please stay away from these thieves.
refund process is bad, failed virginia dmv test and these mocks are not helpful
Ordered this so my Mom could study in her native language. First of all, the Polish translation was so horrible Mom had to ask me to provide the question in English. Second, the tests are not structured the same as actual DMV tests so it was very confusing for Mom. For example, these tests provided multiple answer answers ( ie a and c or b and d) which confused Mom even further because actual DMV tests ask for only ONE answer. She’s taken the test twice so far and failed both times. She said the actual tests were nothing like what she had studied to prepare for the exam. Don’t waste your money on these, read the handbook and take the free practice exams available on the actual DMV website.
It is good
The Chinese translation for Chinese version is not very good. The translation is not precised even not correct.
Not enough practice questions
I took my test and it only had one question from the cheat sheet. The cheat sheet didn't help at all.

Thanks
Nada de lo que salio aqui me sirvio para la prueba en el estado de tx. Y hice el examen y reprobe
Will, I to the test for DMV and I failed. So that was horrible. So you asked.
Is is possible to get additional cheat sheets? I don't feel for the money that one 50 sheet questionnaire was really worth it. I would love to have additional sheets with questions asked in different ways or more questions that could possibly be on the drivers exam.
The questions on the cheatsheet study guide did not cover the same content that was asked on the test. I passed the test, but would have passed with or without the cheatsheet studyguide. Just read the manual you'll do fine!
I still need the materials to study.
cheatsheets only covered about 35% of questions on the test provided.
DMV Cheat Sheets is rated 2.57 based on 564 reviews