DMV Cheat Sheets Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend DMV Cheat Sheets
10AM
10AM

Tell us how DMV Cheat Sheets made you happy

"Ordered this so my Mom could study in her native language. First of all, the Polish translation was so horrible Mom had to ask me to provide the question in English. Second, the tests are not structured the same as actual DMV tests so it was very confusing for Mom. For example, these tests provided multiple answer answers ( ie a and c or b and d) which confused Mom even further because actual DMV tests ask for only ONE answer. She’s taken the test twice so far and failed both times. She said the actual tests were nothing like what she had studied to prepare for the exam. Don’t waste your money on these, read the handbook and take the free practice exams available on the actual DMV website."
Are you DMV Cheat Sheets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It is good"
"The Chinese translation for Chinese version is not very good. The translation is not precised even not correct."
"Not enough practice questions"
"I took my test and it only had one question from the cheat sheet. The cheat sheet didn't help at all. Thanks"
"Nada de lo que salio aqui me sirvio para la prueba en el estado de tx. Y hice el examen y reprobe"
"Will, I to the test for DMV and I failed. So that was horrible. So you asked."
"Is is possible to get additional cheat sheets? I don't feel for the money that one 50 sheet questionnaire was really worth it. I would love to have additional sheets with questions asked in different ways or more questions that could possibly be on the drivers exam."
"The questions on the cheatsheet study guide did not cover the same content that was asked on the test. I passed the test, but would have passed with or without the cheatsheet studyguide. Just read the manual you'll do fine!"
"I still need the materials to study."
"cheatsheets only covered about 35% of questions on the test provided."
"se necesita el material en espa?ol ya que no todos llegamos al pais con conocimiento de 100% de ingles entonces nos hace mas difÕcil estudiar"
"I have not taken my test yet but so far I am finding the cheat tests to be helpful."
"Good experience"
"The guide was helpful to refresh my memory when I had to take the written test."
"Too pricey for what you get. In hindsight I'd just study the manual that the BMV offers for free. I admit I was fooled and thought you were affiliated with the State of Indiana BMV. Yes, I know you had a disclosure but Google is good at sucking people onto a website based on paid position placement. I would recommend others simply study the BMV guide. It's fairly short and much more comprehensive than your product."
"Needs to be updated."
"They look good but haven't taken the test yet"
"The information helped me pass but it would have been nice if there was more information. There was many questions on the test that were not included in the cheat sheets. It only covered maybe half the questions that were on the test."
"I haven't used them yet."
DMV Cheat Sheets is rated 2.59 based on 557 reviews