Domestic Angel Saltaire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Domestic Angel Saltaire

How would you rate Domestic Angel Saltaire ?

"A relative of mine used this service. Upon trying to find a contact for this lady Louise Stephens (unable to find her details anywhere so god knows how she runs a business) I’m very angry to find that she put on Facebook “if lazy f*cks want to hand their cash over - who am I to argue?”- totally inappropriate, immature and NOT professional! I have taken a picture of her derogatory comment to make a complaint but as this lady seems to be self employed I am finding it difficult to know who to go to. Very upset that is how customers are spoken about behind their backs and in a public place."
Domestic Angel Saltaire is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews