dominicantransfers-us Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend dominicantransfers-us

Tell us how dominicantransfers-us made you happy

Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
"We used the company for booking our round trip from the airport to the hotel and had excellent experience with the pick up and drop off. Additionally, services we used them for the outside activities. Edwin made sure we were picked up and returned to our resort by calling or texting. The two destinations were picked was the La Hacienda Park and Saona Island. Loved the extra attention to detail to make sure everything run smoothly with our trip."
Are you dominicantransfers-us? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"On-time, friendly drivers and very responsive to our updated plans!"
"The booking process with representative Angel was fast, easy, secure, and friendly. The drivers were waiting for me, easy to find with a sign and expecting me by name. They were courteous and excellent and safe drivers. Hiring Dominican Transfers for my ride to and from the resort in Punta Cana took all the stress and anxiety off me. I would never do it any other way!"
dominicantransfers-us is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews