Domu Insights

Domu have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their prices and refunds.

B-

B-

Delivery - Average

69.23%
Industry Average
" Good selection of goods, keen pricing, fast free delivery. "
- Andy Fortune
" I've ordered 3 TV wall brackets and the only instructions to put it together is at the back of the box as no instruction leaflet is included in the product which is completely fine. However every time it gets posted to me the person who puts the delivery sicker must have a brain the size of a peanut as he or she puts the delivery sticker on the instructions which is the last place you would want to put the sticker, how is the customer supposed to put the item together using the instructions if they are covered up? "
- ASIF PATEL
" I roasted chestnuts and one broke my halogen oven. When I told my mum, she bought me an oven from Domu. The delivery was a mess up but Domu put that right. Since I received it I have cooked many tasty dinners in that oven. An absolute treat! "
- Julia
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" No refund of delivery charge!! These people simply couldn't care less once they have your money. "
- Matthew
A
93.33%
Industry Average
" The service was impressively prompt, polite and helpful and on that basis I would certainly recommend Domu. "
- Shirley
" Domu products are so good as well as their services. I m so happy with their quality product's They are reliable as well as efficient in their work I feel so happy with their services Please go for this for shopping. "
- Gurpreet
" Domu have always provided excellent professional customer service. Telephone answered within four rings The customer service person introducing themselves Not feeling that I am wasting their time Delivering on their promises "
- Anthony Sewell