Domu Reviews

Delivery

How does Domu deliver?

How can I contact Domu?
Click Here

Tell us how Domu made you happy

"I cannot beleive the reviews here as my experience is the opposite They lie and they take your money under false advertising I paid for next day delivery and received the item 3 days later I spoke to customer services about a refund for the next day delivery which I had paid for,They said it will be in my account within 3-5 days was it? NO it was not and took me 11 working days to get my refund all the time been lied to by the staff or should I say Customer sham service. My advice would beto look elsewhere before looking here it may look a better price but you'll be better off with a proper company."
Are you Domu? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"First class customer service! Faulty hotplate - replacement organised with an apology and received within 2 days. One very happy customer."
"Great tiller no spares even mentioned in manual. Very disappointed . Philip"
"Poor luggage set that fell apart on first usage, poor customer service and collections dept (that failed to collect the item - so I stayed in for the day for no reason)!"
"Unfortunately there was a fault with a vacuum cleaner we bought from Domu. I emailed them immediately we noticed it and the same day received several replies, telling us that they were looking into it, then what they were doing about it and then that they were dispatching a new one to us. The service was impressively prompt, polite and helpful and on that basis I would certainly recommend Domu. We also had very good service when we originally bought the vacuum cleaner from Domu."
"Domu products are so good as well as their services. I m so happy with their quality product's They are reliable as well as efficient in their work I feel so happy with their services Please go for this for shopping."
"Domu have always provided excellent professional customer service. Telephone answered within four rings The customer service person introducing themselves Not feeling that I am wasting their time Delivering on their promises"
"The item was faulty, expecting replacement now. Brilliant communication."
"Good selection of goods, keen pricing, fast free delivery."
"I've ordered 3 TV wall brackets and the only instructions to put it together is at the back of the box as no instruction leaflet is included in the product which is completely fine. However every time it gets posted to me the person who puts the delivery sicker must have a brain the size of a peanut as he or she puts the delivery sticker on the instructions which is the last place you would want to put the sticker, how is the customer supposed to put the item together using the instructions if they are covered up?"
"I roasted chestnuts and one broke my halogen oven. When I told my mum, she bought me an oven from DOMU. The delivery was a mess up but DOMU put that right. Since I received it I have cooked many tasty dinners in that oven. An absolute treat!"
"Good products, extra warranty, super fast delivery"
"We always have to be wary (even cynical) when reading online product reviews, even when backed by recommendations from "verified purchasers". But I needed a new powerful, reliable (and affordable!) vacuum cleaner - and, in the case of Domu UK, the performance reports from their customers rang true. So I took the plunge - and I am delighted. Not only does it match all my requirements, and the positive reviews of their customers, but the service also was first-rate - I ordered on 4th January and it was delivered on 6th. Excellent!"
"Good product, quick delivery"
"I have purchased at least 4 times from Domu,and every time I have been more than satisfied. Keep the products coming at these prices. Just great."
"Purchased a Nail gun online at the check out There was a live chat window ,which meant I could ask some questions before I made the purchase which was very helpful. Item was ordered over the weekend and I have already had email notification that the nail gun has been dispatched. They had it at the lowest price and it included free delivery."
"Purchased a hot water dispenser, the sort that delivers one cup etc'. We loved it, so much better than having to fill the kettle, wait for it to boil then lift and pour. That's the bit that is difficult when you have joint problems. Sadly, after a month the switch jammed. I managed to free it but the next month it jammed again. Contacted Domu UK. Immediate response email with returns form and return label. Refund processed within minutes of me emailing them confirmation of dispatch. I will be looking to buy another water heater, hopefully from Domu UK, when the little problems that seem to plague most one cup water heaters are sorted. A company proves itself by the way it handles after sales service. Domu Uk are exemplary. 10/10 for trustworthy"
"Range of products, quality, 1st class customer service and free delivery"
"Instant delivery with well packed parcel. Telephone communication with company extremely good and extended warranty email immediately after purchase. Excellent."
"Fast delivery and great customer service"
Domu is rated 4.35 based on 23 reviews