Domu Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Domu

How would you rate Domu ?

(optional)

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
ASIF PATEL

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Domu in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I've ordered 3 TV wall brackets and the only instructions to put it together is at the back of the box as no instruction leaflet is included in the product which is completely fine. However every time it gets posted to me the person who puts the delivery sicker must have a brain the size of a peanut as he or she puts the delivery sticker on the instructions which is the last place you would want to put the sticker, how is the customer supposed to put the item together using the instructions if they are covered up?"
Julia
"I roasted chestnuts and one broke my halogen oven. When I told my mum, she bought me an oven from DOMU. The delivery was a mess up but DOMU put that right. Since I received it I have cooked many tasty dinners in that oven. An absolute treat!"
Leo Maxwell
"Good products, extra warranty, super fast delivery"
John B Ward
"We always have to be wary (even cynical) when reading online product reviews, even when backed by recommendations from "verified purchasers". But I needed a new powerful, reliable (and affordable!) vacuum cleaner - and, in the case of Domu UK, the performance reports from their customers rang true. So I took the plunge - and I am delighted. Not only does it match all my requirements, and the positive reviews of their customers, but the service also was first-rate - I ordered on 4th January and it was delivered on 6th. Excellent!"
Matt Peden
"Good product, quick delivery"
Colin Wilks
"I have purchased at least 4 times from Domu,and every time I have been more than satisfied. Keep the products coming at these prices. Just great."
John Wisdom
"Purchased a Nail gun online at the check out There was a live chat window ,which meant I could ask some questions before I made the purchase which was very helpful. Item was ordered over the weekend and I have already had email notification that the nail gun has been dispatched. They had it at the lowest price and it included free delivery."
Harry From Scarborough
"Purchased a hot water dispenser, the sort that delivers one cup etc'. We loved it, so much better than having to fill the kettle, wait for it to boil then lift and pour. That's the bit that is difficult when you have joint problems. Sadly, after a month the switch jammed. I managed to free it but the next month it jammed again. Contacted Domu UK. Immediate response email with returns form and return label. Refund processed within minutes of me emailing them confirmation of dispatch. I will be looking to buy another water heater, hopefully from Domu UK, when the little problems that seem to plague most one cup water heaters are sorted. A company proves itself by the way it handles after sales service. Domu Uk are exemplary. 10/10 for trustworthy"
Colin
"Range of products, quality, 1st class customer service and free delivery"
John Stokes
"Instant delivery with well packed parcel. Telephone communication with company extremely good and extended warranty email immediately after purchase. Excellent."
Roger Ramlal
"Fast delivery and great customer service"
"Awful service. Paid extra for next day delivery and waited in all day but item never arrived. Customer service told me item was definitely arriving the next day. Stayed in waiting again but of course it didn't come. I accept sometimes problems happen but Domu's staff openly lied to me about when delivery would be. 3 days now and still no item, Today have been fobbed off again - just given an apology and a tracking number for the Courier. No refund of delivery charge!! These people simply couldn't care less once they have your money. Do not expect good service. Ordering from here is a huge mistake I wont be making again."
Julie Russell
"Fantastic products, prompt delivery. Excellent service"
Mr Borowiec
"It is very good, I think you can count on it"
Domu is rated 4.57 based on 14 reviews