Domu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domu

Tell us how Domu made you happy
Absolutely awful customer service when returning an item. They will make any excuse to hold onto your money and refuse to give you a refund. You'll be lucky to get a refund after a number of weeks, or maybe even get one at all.
Appalling customer service. I returned a fryer but had to ask twice for the return label. It was returned but heard nothing from them. When I chased it up, I had to prove it had been sent back. Had to chase again for the refund, was told 7-10 working days. No refund. Then I was told Amazon had to refund the money. Chased again and was told I would be refunded in a few days. Chased again to be told it would take up to 30 days to refund.
I’m still waiting and will pester them every day until I get the money
DONT use this company
BEWARE: Purchased in October 2018 Domus told me that they're not interested in supplying spare washers so making this urn scrap. Their excuse was they don't keep spares for old equipment, funny they're still selling the VonShef Catering Urn, Stainless Steel Hot Water Dispenser Perfect for Tea, Coffee and Instant Boiling Water with Automatic Temperature Control & Keep Warm Function - 8L
i bought a 20 volt mitre saw with a spare battery from Domu. I sent it back because it wasn't fit for purpose. Since then i have mislaid the return receipts. They won't refund the money until i send them the return receipts. There is a 72 hour delay in them answering any e mails. This is longer than it would take to answer a letter. Every answer they give me is always a short sentence that gets me no further forward. In effect, they have taken my money and i have nothing to show for it. They have stolen my money. I can't even talk to them on the phone so we can settle this once and for all. I need to get a copy of the return receipts from DPD. Easier said than done. I cant phone or talk to them. I am owed about £160 from Domu but it looks like i'll have to call it a loss and i think it is disgusting.
I mistakenly ordered a spare battery instead of the nail gun, realised and 2 hours later tried to cancel. Unbelievably they ‘could not cancel’ as the order was ‘processed’ (on a Sunday too!) the delivery despite numerous emails saying I had ordered in error. Of course it has arrived and now I have to waste more time returning. Great way to increase your sales, just make it impossible to cancel an order and hope the buyer doesn’t return (I will) I would avoid this company at all costs, ridiculous situation and totally unhelpful customer service.
Purchased a multifunctional Von chef soup maker. Registered for extended two year guarantee but after only a year we noticed a fracture appeared on the glass handle mounting. We notified them sent a photograph and were informed it was not covered on warranty as it was cosmetic. As the glass has fractured from the handle mounting and will only get worse obviously due to the heat of soup maker. This is not cosmetic. It must be a fault in manufacture. Two year warranty is not worth the paper it’s written on.
I cannot beleive the reviews here as my experience is the opposite
They lie and they take your money under false advertising
I paid for next day delivery and received the item 3 days later
I spoke to customer services about a refund for the next day delivery which I had paid for,They said it will be in my account within 3-5 days was it? NO it was not and took me 11 working days to get my refund all the time been lied to by the staff or should I say Customer sham service.
My advice would beto look elsewhere before looking here it may look a better price but you'll be better off with a proper company.
First class customer service! Faulty hotplate - replacement organised with an apology and received within 2 days. One very happy customer.
Great tiller no spares even mentioned in manual. Very disappointed . Philip
Poor luggage set that fell apart on first usage, poor customer service and collections dept (that failed to collect the item - so I stayed in for the day for no reason)!
Unfortunately there was a fault with a vacuum cleaner we bought from Domu. I emailed them immediately we noticed it and the same day received several replies, telling us that they were looking into it, then what they were doing about it and then that they were dispatching a new one to us. The service was impressively prompt, polite and helpful and on that basis I would certainly recommend Domu. We also had very good service when we originally bought the vacuum cleaner from Domu.
Domu products are so good as well as their services.
I m so happy with their quality product's
They are reliable as well as efficient in their work
I feel so happy with their services
Please go for this for shopping.
Domu have always provided excellent professional customer service.
Telephone answered within four rings
The customer service person introducing themselves
Not feeling that I am wasting their time
Delivering on their promises
The item was faulty, expecting replacement now. Brilliant communication.
Good selection of goods, keen pricing, fast free delivery.
I've ordered 3 TV wall brackets and the only instructions to put it together is at the back of the box as no instruction leaflet is included in the product which is completely fine. However every time it gets posted to me the person who puts the delivery sicker must have a brain the size of a peanut as he or she puts the delivery sticker on the instructions which is the last place you would want to put the sticker, how is the customer supposed to put the item together using the instructions if they are covered up?
I roasted chestnuts and one broke my halogen oven. When I told my mum, she bought me an oven from DOMU. The delivery was a mess up but DOMU put that right. Since I received it I have cooked many tasty dinners in that oven. An absolute treat!
Good products, extra warranty, super fast delivery
We always have to be wary (even cynical) when reading online product reviews, even when backed by recommendations from "verified purchasers". But I needed a new powerful, reliable (and affordable!) vacuum cleaner - and, in the case of Domu UK, the performance reports from their customers rang true. So I took the plunge - and I am delighted. Not only does it match all my requirements, and the positive reviews of their customers, but the service also was first-rate - I ordered on 4th January and it was delivered on 6th. Excellent!
Good product, quick delivery